www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

koroshiya8 11-08-2017 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nakedtoes (Post 109654968)
Anyone interested in herman miller aeron posture fit size C can pm me. I got lobang.

^

Thanks for the deal bro, tonight go home then try out.

Nakedtoes 11-08-2017 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koroshiya8 (Post 109693006)
^

Thanks for the deal bro, tonight go home then try out.

No problem.. Enjoy yr new aeron. ..

koroshiya8 11-08-2017 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nakedtoes (Post 109697751)
No problem.. Enjoy yr new aeron. ..

So far so good except the right hand still very stiff to move up or down.. hope i wont have to adjust it much so should be fine.

Nakedtoes 12-08-2017 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koroshiya8 (Post 109697966)
So far so good except the right hand still very stiff to move up or down.. hope i wont have to adjust it much so should be fine.

Once u set the chair.. dun need to adjust much.. Only left side the 2 levers u will use often..

yusidu 14-09-2017 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sdale1sg (Post 109671688)
Sitting on a Sail basic for 2 years liao. mesh still in good condition.

Should I top up another $100 for Sail Serial chair? or just go for the Basic version?

reddevil0728 01-10-2017 12:36 AM

Given that Apres marketing has closed down, any idea where to get wheels spare parts for ergohuman chairs?

Nakedtoes 01-10-2017 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reddevil0728 (Post 110564213)
Given that Apres marketing has closed down, any idea where to get wheels spare parts for ergohuman chairs?

Most of this wheels are standards.. U can grab others brand n plug in..

pawn_king 01-10-2017 03:18 AM

These rollerblade style wheels seem more durable

On a side note, anyone knows where to get fixed legs like these:
https://www.rakuten.co.jp/toco-toco/img10533628273.jpeg
https://www.rakuten.co.jp/toco-toco/img10533628275.jpeg

|||||||||| 01-10-2017 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muddle (Post 109652761)
Hi, stumbled across a couple of ergonomic chairs from local shop takeaseat.sg. Would like to know your opinions regarding these chairs, specifically the vision and sail models. Both have the flexible lumbar support.

Vision
https://www.takeaseat.sg/products/er...mic-chair.html

Sail
https://www.takeaseat.sg/products/er...mic-chair.html

I got the vision chair, so far mesh still good. Nothing break yet.

Get from qoo10 got more discount

reddevil0728 01-10-2017 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pawn_king (Post 110565293)
These rollerblade style wheels seem more durable

r u specifically recommending this brand or something like this will do?

pawn_king 02-10-2017 10:11 AM

I do not have any experience using these, but have seen positive reviews during brisk browsing for my 2nd-hand aeron.

They were also about half the price of some options, although aesthetically they may look out of place on an office chair

queenkong 02-10-2017 04:18 PM

Bought the most expensive $800+ Spring Luxury series from them recently. The neckrest came spoilt. Technician takes 4 days to come due to "too busy". Requested for if the technician can assist with adjustments as well because the delivery guy simply came and dropped off and go off. The reply was yes but he will be too busy (AGAIN) so may not be able to help you entirely. Am honestly disappointed. Maybe now business big already customer service standards drop liao.

testerjp 18-10-2017 05:00 PM

China design, china made chair, what type of quality you expect? :o
SGD800+ for that is really :s13:

m0n0n0ke 18-10-2017 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by queenkong (Post 110590250)
Bought the most expensive $800+ Spring Luxury series from them recently. The neckrest came spoilt. Technician takes 4 days to come due to "too busy". Requested for if the technician can assist with adjustments as well because the delivery guy simply came and dropped off and go off. The reply was yes but he will be too busy (AGAIN) so may not be able to help you entirely. Am honestly disappointed. Maybe now business big already customer service standards drop liao.

Wa. You seriously spend on that brand. ...omg

Spladox 23-10-2017 12:23 AM

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/ma...e-3286498.html

I bought this many years ago back in 2012. Still going well but a little wear and tear liao. I remember having lots of trouble contacting and receiving replies from the mo guy so preferably not want to get from him again. Any recommendations now?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.