Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For MOM to get it at $575 was a good deal. Even if it was the standard base version.

The Celle on HM USA website goes for US$725 basic, US$820 base, and US$895 fully loaded. Of course it's before bulk discounts and all that, but it's not like they got shafted by Xtra on pricing.

s3856

Reaction score
Shopee offer 15% cash back is 15% discount for the total price ? Or the 15% cash back is only can use for next purchase ? Thanks.

hyperfuse

Master Member
Reaction score
Shopee offer 15% cash back is 15% discount for the total price ? Or the 15% cash back is only can use for next purchase ? Thanks.
Those 15 percent cashback has a capped limit.

Not worth to use those for expensive items.best vouchers to use are the cash vouchers, which max is $100 but depends on the event.

I never seen any $100 for any of the 5.5 , 6.6, 7.7 events.

The $100 voucher I recently got was from the home living category.

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This type of kneeling chair seems to be posture correcting also.

Shopee selling $70.

ilubchiu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eeyer the shopee 8/8 "sale" nothing good sia. still thought i can get a sihoo m57 below $200. very disappointing!

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eeyer the shopee 8/8 "sale" nothing good sia. still thought i can get a sihoo m57 below $200. very disappointing!
Theoretically can get below $200 checkout price if you combine site coupon + seller coupon + shopee coins if you have any to use. But yes this time round 8/8 sale is a joke where the prices are hardly discounted and coupon value is ridiculously pathetic. Back in June i posted here that the sihoo m57 was going for $184 on shopee flash sale after site and seller coupon discount. That was the best price i have seen so far for it. https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...gonomic-chair.5145875/page-276#post-134461131

ilubchiu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Theoretically can get below $200 checkout price if you combine site coupon + seller coupon + shopee coins if you have any to use. But yes this time round 8/8 sale is a joke where the prices are hardly discounted and coupon value is ridiculously pathetic. Back in June i posted here that the sihoo m57 was going for $184 on shopee flash sale after site and seller coupon discount. That was the best price i have seen so far for it. https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...gonomic-chair.5145875/page-276#post-134461131
ya lor. i guess the 8/8 sale hype is so much that sellers dun bother offering much. im going to wait longer for a better price since my chair now is perfectly fine. haha

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya lor. i guess the 8/8 sale hype is so much that sellers dun bother offering much. im going to wait longer for a better price since my chair now is perfectly fine. haha
Actually its not unusual to find that prices are cheaper on any normal given day compared to during these so called "sale" event period. There is a tendency for sellers to mark up during such sale events, leveraging on site coupons or banks promos instead to give false impression of cheaper discounted prices. Most folks in general don't bother to monitor prices and are suckers for SALE SALE SALE, so they would be none the wiser even if they end up paying more during such "sale".

ilubchiu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually its not unusual to find that prices are cheaper on any normal given day compared to during these so called "sale" event period. There is a tendency for sellers to mark up during such sale events, leveraging on site coupons or banks promos instead to give false impression of cheaper discounted prices. Most folks in general don't bother to monitor prices and are suckers for SALE SALE SALE, so they would be none the wiser even if they end up paying more during such "sale".
ah icic. nv really monitor b4 in the past. now i know :o

hyperfuse

Master Member
Reaction score
Aiyoh 200 chair already so cheap. Need to be disappointed meh. For others here who buy steelcase or aeron chairs need to spend more than 6 to 8 times more lol..

TerryPower

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
some sihoo chairs are being displayed at courts tampines

if anyone want to try, can go there sit sit look look

entertaint

Reaction score
Looking to get a chair too budget around $300, sihoo m57 worth for it's price ah? Average height SG male working/gaming in non air conditioned environment any recommendation is appreciated.

i1magic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I managed to get it at about $190 on 7/7 liao. Was surprised that this one 8/8, they didn't drop price much.

randylol123

Reaction score
Its on flash sale right now for about 215. Net of the platform and store voucher can get for about 198.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.