www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

robolee 25-08-2015 12:20 AM

wow what chair is he sitting on lol

Op_Valkyrie 25-08-2015 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goodshot (Post 96059731)

Tenga spotted :eek:

ondooy 25-08-2015 12:35 AM

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...ba56cdb5fa.jpg

MoneyFace =p 25-08-2015 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goodshot (Post 96059731)

This can't be you right?? :eek::eek::eek:

MoneyFace =p 25-08-2015 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ondooy (Post 96059931)

Will this spin and rotate dynamically?

Mikiberry 25-08-2015 09:58 AM

Updated post with pictures.

zhaoshanhe 25-08-2015 11:04 AM

i own an Ergohuman V2. nv try the HM bcos exceeded my budget. I would say the chair elevated my backpains from those plastic chairs. Helps that it is very adjustable too. slight regret is choosing the bigger sized one as arms sometimes cant rest properly on armrest. if possible, i would suggest u ask them if can include the extended footrest and get it together with your chair. used for 3 years plus and still very sturdy with no signs of defects. mine is the fully black mesh model.

Mikiberry 25-08-2015 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zhaoshanhe (Post 96065034)
i own an Ergohuman V2. nv try the HM bcos exceeded my budget. I would say the chair elevated my backpains from those plastic chairs. Helps that it is very adjustable too. slight regret is choosing the bigger sized one as arms sometimes cant rest properly on armrest. if possible, i would suggest u ask them if can include the extended footrest and get it together with your chair. used for 3 years plus and still very sturdy with no signs of defects. mine is the fully black mesh model.

I tested the Ergohuman at Apres, very solid chair. Can I check where you got yours and what is the pricing?

zhaoshanhe 25-08-2015 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikiberry (Post 96065838)
I tested the Ergohuman at Apres, very solid chair. Can I check where you got yours and what is the pricing?

i got it at Apres too. I went down during lunch time to test the chair. Was quite impressed with the showroom and the number of chairs they have. Also tested almost all before i decided on this. I made an appointment before i went down though and was quite surprised the MD personally briefed me on how to choose a good ergonomics chair. Made a deposit on the spot. Pricing was 700+ (can't recall exact figure). Tink the chair have 10 years warranty too. Btw, the mesh doesn't sag after prolonged usage.

Mikiberry 25-08-2015 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zhaoshanhe (Post 96067469)
i got it at Apres too. I went down during lunch time to test the chair. Was quite impressed with the showroom and the number of chairs they have. Also tested almost all before i decided on this. I made an appointment before i went down though and was quite surprised the MD personally briefed me on how to choose a good ergonomics chair. Made a deposit on the spot. Pricing was 700+ (can't recall exact figure). Tink the chair have 10 years warranty too. Btw, the mesh doesn't sag after prolonged usage.

I got the md s name card. Very earnest fellow. I think I will buy from him lol. The comfort is better than Aeron in my opinion as the lumbar support is solid.

sacredrays 25-08-2015 02:25 PM

when you bought it? so now lowered price liao? (600+?) tempting sia... :s13::s13:

zhaoshanhe 25-08-2015 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikiberry (Post 96068640)
I got the md s name card. Very earnest fellow. I think I will buy from him lol. The comfort is better than Aeron in my opinion as the lumbar support is solid.

yup agree. u can adjust the lumbar support height to suit ur lumbar position. works well when u decline the chair too. i use the chair as it is with no other support/cushion and can sit for few hours per session without any pain/discomfort.

additional info. iirc, think the price is inclusive of delivery and can do COD. they will deliver to you wrapped in plastic protectors and fully assembled. just roll into your room and use. I was late for around 15 mins and told my brother to pay them first but they very kindly waited until i am back and inspect the chair before they left. not trying to promote them or anything but the overall process and experience was very pleasant.

will try HM when this chair fails or cant be used. heard good reviews of it too.

Mikiberry 25-08-2015 02:31 PM

Contessa chair is 1200. Wide headrest is 310. Decisions to make lol.

Mikiberry 25-08-2015 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zhaoshanhe (Post 96068940)
yup agree. u can adjust the lumbar support height to suit ur lumbar position. works well when u decline the chair too. i use the chair as it is with no other support/cushion and can sit for few hours per session without any pain/discomfort.

additional info. iirc, think the price is inclusive of delivery and can do COD. they will deliver to you wrapped in plastic protectors and fully assembled. just roll into your room and use. I was late for around 15 mins and told my brother to pay them first but they very kindly waited until i am back and inspect the chair before they left. not trying to promote them or anything but the overall process and experience was very pleasant.

will try HM when this chair fails or cant be used. heard good reviews of it too.

Aeron lumbar support is more passive. I don't really like it. What draws me is the design of the chair lol. Oh and seat is solid.

wizardundo 25-08-2015 02:48 PM

I just bought the Ergohuman V2 like 2-3 months ago. Total pricing inclusive of delivery and assemble ($609/- [includes GST]). *This is just the default full mesh chair itself without the leg rest.* I was told that V1 and V2 had the same pricing whereas V2 is the newer model.

If you had compare their "V2" to the original V2 as introduced on the website, you will noticed a few differences.



1) Handle bar is different (same old V1 plastic handle)
2) Black plastic cover under seat (same plastic cover instead of revealed metal parts)
3) The seat adjustments (Using 3 in 1 trigger instead of 3 individual controls)
4) The tension control is turning knob instead of crank turning

Basically I would that the model feels like V1 plus instead of V2. I think I also read somewhere that says that the real V2 version is not release in SEA.

Anyway, I tested the chair and feel that lumbar support was there, the mesh seat is quite comfortable. The chair was much much cooler than my previous leather chair.

Overall, I like the chair but It does makes some noise if you keep shifting it around. :s13:

P.S. This is the most expensive chair I've owned so far, as I've not tried others (like Herman Miller or similar expensive brand), I was not able to compare the effectiveness of the ergonomic feature of such chair. Except that it is way better than the previous $300+ I used to have. :o


You can try it out at the showroom, Apres No.9 Harrison Road #06-01 Singapore 369651. Tel: 67410009


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.