www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

PholkLorr 14-07-2018 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowbucks (Post 115478630)
Just hooted this. Order on last Sun and it was delivered this morning. Use 4px as forwarder thou shipping was expensive. The chair weights close to 20kg so it was $94. Total cost of chair was S$250.

First try on it was not too bad. Hopefully it can helps my lower back and waist.

Let me know if it helps your lower back. I bought a chair from an MO on HWZ. Dont think its good for my back as now i start to have occasional dull back ache. no lumbar support. Or have, but not appropriate for my back. As good as non existent.

snowbucks 22-07-2018 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PholkLorr (Post 115480679)
Let me know if it helps your lower back. I bought a chair from an MO on HWZ. Dont think its good for my back as now i start to have occasional dull back ache. no lumbar support. Or have, but not appropriate for my back. As good as non existent.

Hi

Yes, it helps me alot. I can safely says that my pain is 90% gone after sitting on it for a week. Surprisingly, it works. I used to not able to bend down to put on my socks or even sit down properly without feeling the pain but realised now the pain is gone. I will recommend it definitely. :)

KomluYYanit 23-07-2018 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowbucks (Post 115478630)
Just hooted this. Order on last Sun and it was delivered this morning. Use 4px as forwarder thou shipping was expensive. The chair weights close to 20kg so it was $94. Total cost of chair was S$250.

First try on it was not too bad. Hopefully it can helps my lower back and waist.

really like the chair !!!

jtjt00 23-07-2018 01:43 PM

Anyone bought from Lazada per link below:

derkaiser94 17-08-2018 10:27 PM

just received my HM Aeron chair. Build quality feels amazing. But i'm still getting used to the posturefit. I'm not sure if im using it right. How far should it be pushing against my back for those of you who has owned this chair for a while?

JoePilot 18-08-2018 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowbucks (Post 115617572)
Hi

Yes, it helps me alot. I can safely says that my pain is 90% gone after sitting on it for a week. Surprisingly, it works. I used to not able to bend down to put on my socks or even sit down properly without feeling the pain but realised now the pain is gone. I will recommend it definitely. :)

Glad u like the chair!

jtjt00 18-08-2018 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derkaiser94 (Post 116051542)
just received my HM Aeron chair. Build quality feels amazing. But i'm still getting used to the posturefit. I'm not sure if im using it right. How far should it be pushing against my back for those of you who has owned this chair for a while?

Where you bought the HM Aeron and how much it cost? If not comfortable posting here, can PM instead.

derkaiser94 18-08-2018 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtjt00 (Post 116064542)
Where you bought the HM Aeron and how much it cost? If not comfortable posting here, can PM instead.

no lah why wouldnt i be comfortable posting. got it brand new from the MO website. prices are shown there you can go see for yourself.

Anyways after seating on it for a day my body seems to be adjusting to it already. feels less like im forced into seating with good posture. hopefully as times goes by it will get even better.

But just wondering if this adjustment period is normal for others who first got this chair?

Also noticed the seat of my Aeron is slightly shaky. is that normal?

testerjp 18-08-2018 11:10 PM

If u purposely shake the seat, the seat is a little shaky but this had been addressed by HM that it's designed this way.

yau_chee 18-08-2018 11:29 PM

Should only wobble a little due to the gas cylinder unless the older model will be more shaky. You google wobble aeron if u want to see it.
:)
Anyone have good lobang for the aeron headrest?

noobiee 19-08-2018 02:23 AM

yeah it is supposed to be slightly wobbly

derkaiser94 19-08-2018 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by testerjp (Post 116067081)
If u purposely shake the seat, the seat is a little shaky but this had been addressed by HM that it's designed this way.

Cool thank you. Good to know its by design.

Quote:

Originally Posted by yau_chee (Post 116067372)
Should only wobble a little due to the gas cylinder unless the older model will be more shaky. You google wobble aeron if u want to see it.
:)
Anyone have good lobang for the aeron headrest?

Would love to know about this as well. Didnt think I needed it when I made my order but seems like it would be a nice addition to have if only its a little cheaper.

DriftKing 19-08-2018 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derkaiser94 (Post 116070472)
Cool thank you. Good to know its by design.

Would love to know about this as well. Didnt think I needed it when I made my order but seems like it would be a nice addition to have if only its a little cheaper.

Unfortunately so far that I've seen are those selling on the net, very expensive indeed, hopefully there are cheaper alternatives too!

noobiee 19-08-2018 11:50 AM

i'm using this headrest

Engineered Now Headrest Herman Miller Aeron Chair Classic Edition - H4 Carbon

$265 SGD

DriftKing 19-08-2018 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noobiee (Post 116072955)
i'm using this headrest

Engineered Now Headrest Herman Miller Aeron Chair Classic Edition - H4 Carbon

$265 SGD

This cost almost 40% of my chair price :s22: