www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

delson_tan 05-10-2020 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by medajet (Post 130108401)
Hi Delson, may I know how long they take to approve the whitelisting or is it instant? Seems like the item needs to be converted to prime first but the voucher expires at midnight today. Thanks!

Oh, forgot about that. Mine took about 2 days to get approved. Since 10.10 is round the corner, there might be more vouchers.

bladez87 05-10-2020 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defnull (Post 130108823)
just got my benel aeria delivered......... i am very satisfied with it, the features and the comfort level

doesnt quite lose to aeron for the price since im not prepared to shell 1.6k

this costs me 550+ (delivery was $60 damn ex though since no more coupon)

Huh aeria so ex? Did you try wonder or kontour?

Sent from Xiaomi POCO F2 PRO using GAGT

Dr.Vijay 06-10-2020 12:49 PM

Not really, from a marketing context, I believe the chair can take that weight easily. In fact, the upgraded hydraulics can take more than 200kg.

So they are not wrong saying how much load it can take.
But that doesn't factor in the size/build of a person. :s22:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 70niner (Post 130065400)
For Ergotune Supreme they claim can support up to 150kg user. So u think this may be overstated?

https://ergotune.com/pages/shop


gairyu 06-10-2020 03:14 PM

Looking through this thread I narrowed down to Haworth Fern since the performance and warranty can be comparable to herman miller.

Any ideas to get it cheaper since the promotion brochure before has expired?

batniss 06-10-2020 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gairyu (Post 130122741)
Looking through this thread I narrowed down to Haworth Fern since the performance and warranty can be comparable to herman miller.

Any ideas to get it cheaper since the promotion brochure before has expired?

Deep down you want it to be "comparable" but they are unfortunately not :s13:

kandinsky 06-10-2020 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gairyu (Post 130122741)
Looking through this thread I narrowed down to Haworth Fern since the performance and warranty can be comparable to herman miller.

Any ideas to get it cheaper since the promotion brochure before has expired?

Cheapest should be this now, but no customization

Quote:

Originally Posted by hell92 (Post 129528308)
You can use the promo code: hhosg2604, the final price is $962. You can get it on their online site: https://shopping.haworth.com/product-category/chairs/.


TechNuB 06-10-2020 08:13 PM

Any 1 knows if the ergotune promo of 469 is over?
I went to their site but can't find it.

If selling at 599 may as well buy ergohuman plus elite at 799

freshvibes 07-10-2020 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TechNuB (Post 130127962)
Any 1 knows if the ergotune promo of 469 is over?
I went to their site but can't find it.

If selling at 599 may as well buy ergohuman plus elite at 799

I can’t seem to find the previous Ergotune model too

weekaykee 07-10-2020 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TechNuB (Post 130127962)
Any 1 knows if the ergotune promo of 469 is over?
I went to their site but can't find it.

If selling at 599 may as well buy ergohuman plus elite at 799

Agree. Rather than pay $599 for Ergotune, pay another $200 for Ergohuman Elite.
Ergotune's quality does not justify a $599 price tag, when compared to other similarly priced chairs.

weekaykee 07-10-2020 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gairyu (Post 130122741)
Looking through this thread I narrowed down to Haworth Fern since the performance and warranty can be comparable to herman miller.

Any ideas to get it cheaper since the promotion brochure before has expired?

You should still be able to get a price close to the promotion price.

Just ordered 2 Ferns. I am getting the following specs for $978 each. Full options for the Fern (Task Chair) with plastic base.

Features
● Arms: 4D
● Control Body: Back Lock and Forward Tilt
● Base: Plastic Standard - TR00F Black
● Casters: Soft
● Upholstery: Fabric Grade A - Focus
● Lumbar: Height Adjustable
● Back rest: Mesh - MB0MU Mulch
● Frame/ Arm Cap: TR00F Black
● Back Upright: TR00F Black
● Seat: Sliding
● Headrest: No

bladez87 07-10-2020 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weekaykee (Post 130140066)
Agree. Rather than pay $599 for Ergotune, pay another $200 for Ergohuman Elite.
Ergotune's quality does not justify a $599 price tag, when compared to other similarly priced chairs.

ergohuman only available at atwood? a little difficult to go trial their chairs since i am at the west and they only open on weekdays Zzz

i am very surprised nobody else tried benel here, since it is located so close to ergotune.

awayaway 07-10-2020 03:17 PM

Read through some of the recent posts and decided to buy Sihoo m57 from taobao. $190 product price, $45 for shipping and gst.

UMD is selling them for $299. So saved $65 but having the hassle to self-install the chair.

delson_tan 07-10-2020 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bladez87 (Post 130141156)
ergohuman only available at atwood? a little difficult to go trial their chairs since i am at the west and they only open on weekdays Zzz

i am very surprised nobody else tried benel here, since it is located so close to ergotune.

I read some people said they tried at Courts?

bladez87 07-10-2020 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delson_tan (Post 130141271)
I read some people said they tried at Courts?

oh??
did they mention which courts?

pls dont tell me it is tampines courts. haha

TechNuB 07-10-2020 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bladez87 (Post 130142128)
oh??
did they mention which courts?

pls dont tell me it is tampines courts. haha

"westerners" spotted.

and yes i saw it at tampines courts


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 12:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.