www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

Vulpix 27-10-2020 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koenig168 (Post 130479500)
You can spray Febreze (it's a fabric freshener and available at NTUC), works well on most smells.

Got some people on carousel specialise in deep cleaning fabric and beds, can use them every 1-2 years too. Really got huge difference, some things Febreeze can't do like those specialized devices. Can assure you the chair will look like new, it's quite impressive.

Vulpix 27-10-2020 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock_Lobster (Post 130475521)
Currently using a Haworth Fern, anyone got any tips on how to clean the seat of the chair? Some days quite hot then my chair got sweat smell :(:(:(

Febreeze lor. But how you get sweat smell on it? You topless when sitting on it?

hg2 27-10-2020 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock_Lobster (Post 130475521)
Currently using a Haworth Fern, anyone got any tips on how to clean the seat of the chair? Some days quite hot then my chair got sweat smell :(:(:(

I have tried febreeze, sun tan, steam iron... they are just short term solutions. The smell will creep back...

Like a pillow, the smell is impossible to get grid once it seeps deep into the cushion... either you engage a pro to deep clean or throw away... if you cannot stand your own body smell... :s22:

Vulpix 27-10-2020 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hg2 (Post 130493640)
I have tried febreeze, sun tan, steam iron... they are just short term solutions. The smell will creep back...

Like a pillow, the smell is impossible to get grid once it seeps deep into the cushion... either you engage a pro to deep clean or throw away... if you cannot stand your own body smell... :s22:

Does this only happens if you sit on the chair topless? Mine doesn't have this issue leh.

bladez87 27-10-2020 06:58 PM

Bought 2 office used haworth zody for $450.

Sent from Xiaomi POCO F2 PRO using GAGT

hg2 27-10-2020 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulpix (Post 130495157)
Does this only happens if you sit on the chair topless? Mine doesn't have this issue leh.

Referring to an 5yrs old mesh chair, current fern still in tip top conditions...:D

bladez87 27-10-2020 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vulpix (Post 130493307)
Got some people on carousel specialise in deep cleaning fabric and beds, can use them every 1-2 years too. Really got huge difference, some things Febreeze can't do like those specialized devices. Can assure you the chair will look like new, it's quite impressive.

do you have a link? thanks
or keyword

xDragon 27-10-2020 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bladez87 (Post 130506447)
do you have a link? thanks
or keyword

Pls check ur pm

Grandturismo 28-10-2020 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bladez87 (Post 130504892)
Bought 2 office used haworth zody for $450.

Sent from Xiaomi POCO F2 PRO using GAGT

From Carousell? Can share the quality and year of manufacture?

destiny88 28-10-2020 06:32 PM

this question might be asked alot sorry if reasked

Herman chairs all no warranty if 2nd hand right?

locally no HM direct only Distro, so need to send to USA to repair right?

Spladox 28-10-2020 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by destiny88 (Post 130523444)
this question might be asked alot sorry if reasked

Herman chairs all no warranty if 2nd hand right?

locally no HM direct only Distro, so need to send to USA to repair right?

Herman miller doesn't honour warranty for 2nd owner.

RoLanTo 29-10-2020 10:32 AM

hi.. any review of umd (sihoo) a9?

kandinsky 29-10-2020 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by destiny88 (Post 130523444)
locally no HM direct only Distro, so need to send to USA to repair right?

More likely that they order the replacement part/s required, and fix here, rather than ship a whole chair back. Quite modular.

Frozen Flame 29-10-2020 12:09 PM

If I buy 2nd hand steelcase from carousell, if need repair how ah?

bladez87 29-10-2020 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandturismo (Post 130522950)
From Carousell? Can share the quality and year of manufacture?

A little dirty from renovation dust. Can be manually cleaned. Full function and features, no sound. Arm rest no cracks.
Donno year of manufacture.
Bought 2 pieces, using them at home now.

Pm me if you want the contact.

Sent from Xiaomi POCO F2 PRO using GAGT


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.