Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guess the chair :)

Hidetoshi

Reaction score
anyone bought the herman miller aeron from amazon? The shopback 10% for furniture during 11.11 was it legit? $1420 after shopback still not too bad

wonder if the shopback will be 10% again during black friday

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Check youtube MADS video on the movable table. She gt the similar movable table & chair for her daughter as well.
she cant pronounce ikea properly see liao quite sian. That aside, thanks for the link i have already watched it but wish for more input from others to share their experience too.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
she cant pronounce ikea properly see liao quite sian.
Hahah many also cant, i just watch her reviews of what a non technical person would consider/see in those products. Watched a few on vacuum cleaners, handheld cleaners, xiaomi/prism/iffalcon tv, TB purchases for some ideas

SNAG

Master Member
Reaction score
How's ergo human?

Have an early version of Ergohuman. The seat mesh sags after a while. Person sitting on this is < 70kg. Not sure if you'll get more mileage from Sihoo.

Also, reinstating my earlier view that Unwanted should be avoided. Sent me an email on 10-Nov offering to exchange the caster (they had no idea why the castors were sent). Replied indicating that I was open to an exchange, or return the castors if it was indeed an error. It's 15-Nov, and still no reply. Seriously...

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahah many also cant, i just watch her reviews of what a non technical person would consider/see in those products. Watched a few on vacuum cleaners, handheld cleaners, xiaomi/prism/iffalcon tv, TB purchases for some ideas
true. from a non-tech person, she is alright but misses out on a lot of specifics and lacks sufficient comparison in my opinion.

laztgear

Reaction score
so my hm aeron remastered arrived, now tempting to buy headrest, hope can get altas below $200...during next sales

laztgear

Reaction score
That was fast...I was told my order would take 10-15 days.
u bought from A shop? I bought from N shop. maybe A shop got more demand, it was sold out on shopee then they restock. Mine now no more stock for the model. They also promote fast delivery within 24 hrs but i only received on Monday.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.