www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

gairyu 04-11-2020 03:05 PM

Any one got a ergohuman classic and want to let go? I'm interested to get one.
PM me

spinninsticks 04-11-2020 10:52 PM

Went today to try out some chairs at two locations, mainly Benel SG and Ergoedge.

I went to Benel with the intentions to try the Embrace and Aeria series but when I was introduced to the Wonder (new product which is not launched yet) series which is kind of my top pick currently. The Wonder is priced at $595 (which is close to the embrace) but it fit my build better than the embrace. The back rest (also mesh) felt studier than the Embrace. The aesthetics also look better on the Wonder imo.

Also gave the Ergotune Supreme a try and I must say that the mechanics of Ergotune seems to be better (the back rest seat depth lock is more 'fixed' without any play). I also kind of like the 5D arm rest feature. However, comfort wise, I still prefer the Benel Wonder.

So my dilemma is now choosing between the Benel Wonder and the Ergotune Supreme. Do I sacrifice a little bit of comfort for slightly better mechanics and features, or should I opt for most comfort?

Would like some of your insights and experiences, thanks.

Ps. I'm weighed at 70kg and 1.7m tall.

saycheese 04-11-2020 10:55 PM

is there a good plastic desktop chair?
not that fond of mesh and leather chair

TechNuB 04-11-2020 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gairyu (Post 130651748)
Any one got a ergohuman classic and want to let go? I'm interested to get one.
PM me

Y classic and nt elite

freshvibes 05-11-2020 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sforshor (Post 130649148)
I went there too but the new version looks flimsy. Anyone knows the old version still selling in the market? Wanted to buy one.

How much was it? Any promo when you were there?

bladez87 05-11-2020 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spinninsticks (Post 130660560)
Went today to try out some chairs at two locations, mainly Benel SG and Ergoedge.

I went to Benel with the intentions to try the Embrace and Aeria series but when I was introduced to the Wonder (new product which is not launched yet) series which is kind of my top pick currently. The Wonder is priced at $595 (which is close to the embrace) but it fit my build better than the embrace. The back rest (also mesh) felt studier than the Embrace. The aesthetics also look better on the Wonder imo.

Also gave the Ergotune Supreme a try and I must say that the mechanics of Ergotune seems to be better (the back rest seat depth lock is more 'fixed' without any play). I also kind of like the 5D arm rest feature. However, comfort wise, I still prefer the Benel Wonder.

So my dilemma is now choosing between the Benel Wonder and the Ergotune Supreme. Do I sacrifice a little bit of comfort for slightly better mechanics and features, or should I opt for most comfort?

Yes! Wonder is the best that Benel has. That's why I so surprised nobody recommending it.

Personally would have gone for wonder if not for the price tag.
But luckily managed to find a second hand zody at affordable price. No more liao

Sent from Xiaomi POCO F2 PRO using GAGT

leeerwin 05-11-2020 11:23 AM

What about Royale Ergo ?

ray12323 05-11-2020 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spinninsticks (Post 130660560)

Maybe you can try out the Ergohuman Plus Elite at Tampines Mega Courts or Atwood and compare with the Benel Wonder & Ergotune Supreme. Open yourself to more choices.

gairyu 05-11-2020 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TechNuB (Post 130660784)
Y classic and nt elite

I tried both at tampines court and can't really tell the difference except the elite is slightly bigger?

spinninsticks 05-11-2020 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ray12323 (Post 130671264)
Maybe you can try out the Ergohuman Plus Elite at Tampines Mega Courts or Atwood and compare with the Benel Wonder & Ergotune Supreme. Open yourself to more choices.

Thanks for the suggestion, will check it out if I can! Though I must say the ergohuman is kind of out of my budget.

spinninsticks 05-11-2020 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bladez87 (Post 130664544)
Yes! Wonder is the best that Benel has. That's why I so surprised nobody recommending it.

Personally would have gone for wonder if not for the price tag.
But luckily managed to find a second hand zody at affordable price. No more liao

I guess also because the Benel Wonder is not officially launched and you can't search for it on their website. I personally recommend that people head down to their showroom to give it a try for those who are looking to get a mid range chair. I think they have another series that is also not officially launched yet but I forgot what name it is :/

yuanzhe 05-11-2020 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spinninsticks (Post 130680983)
I guess also because the Benel Wonder is not officially launched and you can't search for it on their website. I personally recommend that people head down to their showroom to give it a try for those who are looking to get a mid range chair. I think they have another series that is also not officially launched yet but I forgot what name it is :/

I went today to Benel to try out. Ask for mesh chair and was recommended Aeria and Kontour. No mention of Wonder. Is Wonder a mesh chair?

Also tried Ergotune Supreme n Ergohuman Pro n Plus Elite.

In terms of comfort n ease of control for various functions, I would rank

1. Ergohuman Pro n Plus Elite.
2. Aeria
3. Ergotune Supreme.

Would highly suggest for those looking for chair to try it out as different persons have different physique.

bladez87 05-11-2020 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yuanzhe (Post 130681780)
I went today to Benel to try out. Ask for mesh chair and was recommended Aeria and Kontour. No mention of Wonder. Is Wonder a mesh chair?

Also tried Ergotune Supreme n Ergohuman Pro n Plus Elite.

In terms of comfort n ease of control for various functions, I would rank

1. Ergohuman Pro n Plus Elite.
2. Aeria
3. Ergotune Supreme.

Would highly suggest for those looking for chair to try it out as different persons have different physique.

yes mesh. You should ask for wonder.

ray12323 06-11-2020 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spinninsticks (Post 130680921)
Thanks for the suggestion, will check it out if I can! Though I must say the ergohuman is kind of out of my budget.

They are having promo on 11.11 soon. you can up your budget abit and get it for mid $700. I pre-order it last week lol.

yuanzhe 06-11-2020 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bladez87 (Post 130682020)
yes mesh. You should ask for wonder.

But the salesperson said only 2 met my criteria. Have a feeling that they are more into corporate sales rather than individual consumer.