www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

VacheronLim 07-11-2020 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ray12323 (Post 130718385)
Actually if you add in the shipping cost and etc, it isn't that worth it to get from Taobao anymore. You are at risk of parts being spoilt and you can't even use the chair properly.. so better think twice before you buy from Taobao. I actually wanted to get from Taobao initially but after calculating and comparing, I decided to get from Atwood instead. somemore now 11.11 is coming soon, who knows when will your taobao sea shipment arrive in Singapore haha.

the basic Ergohuman Elite is under 60kg (chargeable weight), including shipping will cost mid-500s

so it's up to individual consumer to see which route they want to take, if cost savings is priority obviously Taobao, if warranty is a must then pay premium price and get local (especially for those who worry about damaged/missing parts)

freshvibes 08-11-2020 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d3fc0n (Post 130718860)
seems like lazada 1111 will be 748 as well. now they put 7?8. stack store $20 min $600 and bank $38 min $300 can hit below 700! :eek:

Quite a good deal to get it for less than $700.

hyperfuse 08-11-2020 02:22 PM

Hi I am looking for 2 sets of chairs.

I have used the cheapo China gaming chairs to full mesh ergonomic chairs.

I previously bought the sail full mesh chair from qoo10 for about 400 plus. It was good and ergonomic, however aesthetic wise, doesnt look nice and it trapped dust in the seat area mesh. The mesh turned grey due to the trapped dust. Sold it away.

Currently using real grain leather ikea alexjall chairs. Looks very nice aesthetic wise and it's comfortable, however no head rest so wfh after long periods, head will be tired. Its a low profile chair thus it gives a nice aesthetics.

Currently now looking at secretlab chairs for both aesthetic and functionality. I am aware of all the peeling issues previously but now they have upgraded their PU with protection guarantee for at least 3 years, is it worthwhile to buy? Are there any instances of peeling with the new v2 PU leather that was so called tested by Astar.

I dont wanna go the mesh route again due to the looks of it.

Ark Law 08-11-2020 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyperfuse (Post 130729754)
Currently now looking at secretlab chairs for both aesthetic and functionality. I am aware of all the peeling issues previously but now they have upgraded their PU with protection guarantee for at least 3 years, is it worthwhile to buy? Are there any instances of peeling with the new v2 PU leather that was so called tested by Astar

Secretlab?? :s13::s13::s13::s13::s13:


bladez87 08-11-2020 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ark Law (Post 130731310)

he goes on to release a secretlab clone

Sent from Xiaomi POCO F2 PRO using GAGT

Ark Law 08-11-2020 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freshvibes (Post 130704671)
Nice review. How much did you spent on the Leap V2?

$300


10leap

spinninsticks 08-11-2020 04:59 PM

Does anyone have any experiences with the Ergohuman enjoy classic or deluxe?

Am interested to consider that two options as well for my chair hunt.

hyperfuse 08-11-2020 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ark Law (Post 130731310)

But he onself release a gaming chair. So what he talking about lol

Ark Law 09-11-2020 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bladez87 (Post 130732078)
he goes on to release a secretlab clone

Sent from Xiaomi POCO F2 PRO using GAGT

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyperfuse (Post 130735309)
But he onself release a gaming chair. So what he talking about lol

Don't trust anything "gaming" mah. Gaming RAM, gaming SSD, gaming Chair, all bullsai one

kandinsky 09-11-2020 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyperfuse (Post 130735309)
But he onself release a gaming chair. So what he talking about lol

He thinks he add lumbar support very #gamechanger :s13:

https://i.imgur.com/xJJoFrJ.png

bornerwave 09-11-2020 01:26 PM

is there any difference between Ergouman Plus Elite vs Ergohuman Pro in terms of the seat design (the place where your butt rests and the back support)? I don't really need the leg rest. :s22:

nomoreliaola 09-11-2020 01:32 PM

Oh ya... Ergohuman pro elite... The laptop rest and leg rest... I still thinking if got use or not... Leg rest maybe... Laptop rest... Hmm... S$200 more

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2

omelet 09-11-2020 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nomoreliaola (Post 130747286)
Oh ya... Ergohuman pro elite... The laptop rest and leg rest... I still thinking if got use or not... Leg rest maybe... Laptop rest... Hmm... S$200 more

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2

Have to ask yourself already...anyway the leg rest and laptop arm can be added on later if not mistaken...

Kiddream 09-11-2020 04:09 PM

Leg rest is comfortable to have if you are lying back and watching shows. It canít add on later. Have to decide when getting the chair.
Quote:

Originally Posted by omelet (Post 130748179)
Have to ask yourself already...anyway the leg rest and laptop arm can be added on later if not mistaken...


hyperfuse 09-11-2020 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kandinsky (Post 130742516)
He thinks he add lumbar support very #gamechanger :s13:

https://i.imgur.com/xJJoFrJ.png

but to be honest, that lumbar support, even secret lab also have ma. their titan series has an adjustable lumbar.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.