www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

yuanzhe 11-11-2020 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReinhartX (Post 130793646)
tried the ergohuman chairs at Courts Tampines earlier

Ergohuman standard (i assume is the classic ver) has better back seating that makes me sit abit more upright but the seating size is smaller

The plus elite version had a bigger seating but the back seating seems to make me lean back more that it feels wierd.

seems the standard is more suitable for me in terms of sitting upright as i am 180cm tall and bigger built

Classic seat size is bigger compared to elite plus by 2 cm, more suitable for bigger build person.

ReinhartX 11-11-2020 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yuanzhe (Post 130793852)
Classic seat size is bigger compared to elite plus by 2 cm, more suitable for bigger build person.

ohh wierd it felt like the elite plus was bigger...maybe cause i was leaning back more...

means the classic is better because it makes me sit more upright compared too elite plus

gonna try more chairs from other places then hopefully decide on black friday sales

KaiserBreath 11-11-2020 11:55 PM

Anyone has success cleaning the front part of the Ergohuman Classic chair?

MaoZeDuo 12-11-2020 12:34 AM

Anyone here has such experience? Tia

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoZeDuo (Post 130716872)
Any hm users with bone spurs (骨刺) in lower back find that the chair is able to relieve some stress/pain after long hours seating?

Soggybiscuit 12-11-2020 01:04 AM

Hello I want to look for Haworth Fern last time see like the brochure only less than 1k fully specced may know who I can contact/look for.

nod32fan 12-11-2020 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nerradd (Post 130787655)
After much chair hunting and trying afew of the chairs, settled for HM Aeron.
Got it off shopee, on their 11:11 sales, today arrived.
Carbon fully loaded model $1748 - $30 shop discount - shopee vouchers(ranging till -100) - CC cashback, total cost below $1.7k seems like a pretty good deal.

Bought from the Xtra shoppee store?

queerquirks 12-11-2020 03:16 PM

Any standalone lumbar support and headrest to recommend?

freshvibes 12-11-2020 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ark Law (Post 130762026)
Used on carouhell

Oh no wonder. But 300 bucks is a really great find.

How was the condition of the chair?

karagiselle 13-11-2020 01:50 PM

Anyone owns an iLoom iFit Air?
Hard to find real life reviews for it in English, but it seems to sell a lot in Korea..

Kiddream 14-11-2020 01:17 AM

Just received my Ergohuman Luxury Chair this evening! Wow the box is really heavy. Setting it up was easy by just fixing the screws in. I got a question though. My wheels are making a squeaking sound when I push it around. Doesnít affect when Iím sitting on the chair but just wanna know if itís normal?

ray12323 14-11-2020 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiddream (Post 130831148)
Just received my Ergohuman Luxury Chair this evening! Wow the box is really heavy. Setting it up was easy by just fixing the screws in. I got a question though. My wheels are making a squeaking sound when I push it around. Doesnít affect when Iím sitting on the chair but just wanna know if itís normal?

Did you pre-order long ago? I'm still waiting for mine to come. I thought they install for you before delivery?

hg2 14-11-2020 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karagiselle (Post 130820718)
Anyone owns an iLoom iFit Air?
Hard to find real life reviews for it in English, but it seems to sell a lot in Korea..

This one i did a few hours research few months back, 1 HM = 3 iFit.
The korean/taiwan reviews google translated mention some comments about locking the armrest/seat. You can do a sit test in local department store...

TechNuB 14-11-2020 10:54 AM

Quote:

can share your total dmg?
where you buy from ah??

I bought from atwood via shopee and it came assembled leh. no box no installations

Kiddream 14-11-2020 11:29 AM

I bought it from Taobao, from this link that a bro shared on this thread. Total damage is $798 including GST and shipping from EzPrime. Atwood is selling the same model at $1158. Bought the Luxury with Leg rest model as it comes with the forward tilt function. It's legit ergohuman chair and so far so good!

Vulpix 14-11-2020 12:13 PM

Quote:

Wheels are not supposed to squeak.