www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

snip82 23-01-2021 02:56 PM

Tried HM aeron but dun seem like super comfort.. have read up it doesn't do well people with sciatica pain, even for leap also.. so those people have these pain better take note.. but heard it work with back pain..

Seem like hard to find chair that deal with sciatica pain after long hour seating

emmjayfreee 23-01-2021 10:11 PM

Hi guys, those who have used the Benel Wonder or any Benel chair before; how is the build quality? Would love to hear any feedback because there aren't much reviews of them online. Thank you!

leejunwei 26-01-2021 02:21 AM

Hi all! You guys are the experts here, so I thought I'd just consult yall.. What is the chair that you would recommend if I only had a budget of $300?

Thanks!!

GrimaH 26-01-2021 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leejunwei (Post 132186049)
Hi all! You guys are the experts here, so I thought I'd just consult yall.. What is the chair that you would recommend if I only had a budget of $300?

Thanks!!

Kitchen table chair (with backing) until you save enough for a secondhand HM Aeron or any recommended mesh ergo chair alternative by HWZers here.

xtreme84 26-01-2021 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emmjayfreee (Post 132143668)
Hi guys, those who have used the Benel Wonder or any Benel chair before; how is the build quality? Would love to hear any feedback because there aren't much reviews of them online. Thank you!

I've been using the Benel Aeria since last June and it's been holding up fine so far. No issues encountered and I don't think there's any significant sagging yet as well.

You can check out my thoughts HERE.

My Markus was great and lasted me a pretty long time but I did experience very slight discomfort during extended periods working from home.

Since switching to the Aeria, I've not experienced that anymore.

I've not tried the other chairs shared in this thread but the Aeria works for me so I'd still go for it if I had to choose again. I wanted to go for some other options like the Sail but they were mostly OOS back then.

Everyone's been raving about the Aeron and I must say I was really tempted back then. But I didn't know how long I'd be WFH so I was hesitant to spend that kind of money. No harm giving it a try before deciding I suppose.

emmjayfreee 26-01-2021 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtreme84 (Post 132201398)
I've been using the Benel Aeria since last June and it's been holding up fine so far. No issues encountered and I don't think there's any significant sagging yet as well.

You can check out my thoughts HERE.

My Markus was great and lasted me a pretty long time but I did experience very slight discomfort during extended periods working from home.

Since switching to the Aeria, I've not experienced that anymore.

I've not tried the other chairs shared in this thread but the Aeria works for me so I'd still go for it if I had to choose again. I wanted to go for some other options like the Sail but they were mostly OOS back then.

Everyone's been raving about the Aeron and I must say I was really tempted back then. But I didn't know how long I'd be WFH so I was hesitant to spend that kind of money. No harm giving it a try before deciding I suppose.

Thanks so much for responding. I really appreciate it! My only concern with Benel is the build quality and unfortunately there aren't many people here who have shared their experiences using Benel chairs. I'm intending to drop by their showroom this weekend to try and hopefully find something I like. Thanks again!

xtreme84 27-01-2021 12:20 AM

You’re welcome.

I would say the build quality is worth what I paid for it.

Nothing moves when they’re not supposed to, except for the headrest which tilts a little too easily. I wish they had designed it a little better, but it’s not a deal breaker for me.

freebies4lyfe 27-01-2021 12:34 PM

got this chair for 269 from v.hive. Good back support and comfortable..

https://www.vhive.com.sg/showproduct...ct=1&ipn=10064

Suprememan 27-01-2021 03:12 PM

Any comment for this chair ?

https://carousell.com/p/1065442885

ReinhartX 27-01-2021 06:16 PM

Just a feedback from using Benel Wonder for those who are considering.

Its been about 3 months since I got it and gotta admit that I am pleased with it so far.

Previously was using a random 200 dollar office chair that wasnt exactly comfortable and caused discomfort on my back.

Pros
1) The seating is really comfortable and you can feel the cushion, on its mesh covering.
2) No more back discomfort even after hours of sitting
3) doesnt exactly cause me to sit straight but it is better than my previous chair

Cons
1) Considering my height at 1.8m its hard to use headrest especially if you lock the seat not to lean back.

The feedback is based on me locking the chair rather than being able to let it loose and lean back since I am not a fan of it

But overall I am satisfied with this purchase. Cant say much about the durability yet but there are no problems so far

hell92 27-01-2021 08:03 PM

Does anyone have experience with Haworth Fern's seat sinking when seated and bouncing back up when you leave the seat?

I weigh 70kg and did not have such experience with other office chairs.

hg2 27-01-2021 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hell92 (Post 132220470)
Does anyone have experience with Haworth Fern's seat sinking when seated and bouncing back up when you leave the seat?

I weigh 70kg and did not have such experience with other office chairs.

Mine 6mnths old, no such problem....
How old is yours? could be faulty hydraulic....

super365 27-01-2021 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emmjayfreee (Post 132143668)

Benel Qmesh cushion flatten fast and will feel like sitting on no cushion, lumbar support always drop and stay at lowest level, other parts like frame, mesh, legs, headrest are good. Not sure about other models.

hell92 28-01-2021 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hg2 (Post 132220615)
Mine 6mnths old, no such problem....
How old is yours? could be faulty hydraulic....

Had mine less than 3 months, I find it strange that it will sink when seated. Even my cheap office chair doesn't do that and Haworth side is saying that it's a standard feature. I am feeling let down by their terrible warranty service.

Boltstorm 28-01-2021 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hell92 (Post 132226904)
Had mine less than 3 months, I find it strange that it will sink when seated. Even my cheap office chair doesn't do that and Haworth side is saying that it's a standard feature. I am feeling let down by their terrible warranty service.

Make an appointment with their sales side to try out their chair at their showroom then you can call them out for it