www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

Pepperisk 24-03-2019 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by testerjp (Post 119849059)
Iirc I went to this Luzhang office before, near Paya Lebar side.

The fellow don't allow photos and very secretive de. I remember he told me it's imported.
I did not buy in the end cause I see most of the conditions are quite jialat. Lucky man. :o

luzhang selling from link@amk no? the paya lebar one is howfine.com.sg I think. I went to both, the condition from the howfine seller wasn't great.

Anw, Herman Miller u buy 2nd hand the 12 year warranty dont carry over from what i found out on the internet. Not sure if that's true but if it is, the 6 months personal warranty is ok leh

us spy 24-03-2019 02:14 AM

Any comfortable non atas chair to recommend other than Herman Miller? For a brand new above 1K is off budget.

chaoprokia 24-03-2019 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepperisk (Post 119860303)
luzhang selling from link@amk no? the paya lebar one is howfine.com.sg I think. I went to both, the condition from the howfine seller wasn't great.

Anw, Herman Miller u buy 2nd hand the 12 year warranty dont carry over from what i found out on the internet. Not sure if that's true but if it is, the 6 months personal warranty is ok leh

i msg her in carousell she say xtra living can claim remaining 10 years but need pay service fee.
Otherwise after 6mth can find her she got own technician

5star_pundit 24-03-2019 11:01 AM

for $1000 i rather buy a good gaming computer than HM chair

us spy 24-03-2019 11:05 AM

Gaming chair imo is just marketting, before gaming, there are already premium comfortable chairs.

Nakedtoes 24-03-2019 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5star_pundit (Post 119863161)

Pls go and buy and cry later.. Lol

Swiftbladez 24-03-2019 11:56 AM

Quote:

There's a point of time when you have money and you don't need to upgrade your rig but your rig's environment :s13:

A good gaming experience doesn't rely on just a good pc :)

omelet 24-03-2019 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by us spy (Post 119860317)
Any comfortable non atas chair to recommend other than Herman Miller? For a brand new above 1K is off budget.

Interested to know as well, looking for a mesh one..tried those at vhive they arenít good. Either too flimsy or uncomfortable

nwh_sg 24-03-2019 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omelet (Post 119864041)
Interested to know as well, looking for a mesh one..tried those at vhive they arenít good. Either too flimsy or uncomfortable

Try Ergohuman. Mine coming to 10 yrs this Nov and still ok. I am sitting on it while typing this. The only issue is the castor wheels, couldn't last (the rubber cracked). But I have found cheap replacements from taobao so that is fine too.

kingkongpingpong 24-03-2019 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepperisk (Post 119860303)

6 months @ $800 is not worth it imo

kingkongpingpong 24-03-2019 12:41 PM

Quote:

i said the same thing before my late 20's. now that i'm in my early 30's i realised how important a good chair is. the truth of the fact is that you cannot replace your back. the HM aeron is so expensive i agree but damn, have you ever sat in a chair and feel like you're lying on a bed?

lucied 24-03-2019 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingkongpingpong (Post 119864678)
i said the same thing before my late 20's. now that i'm in my early 30's i realised how important a good chair is. the truth of the fact is that you cannot replace your back. the HM aeron is so expensive i agree but damn, have you ever sat in a chair and feel like you're lying on a bed?

Sounds like you need a better bed then. My steelcase leap can't be compared to my memory foam bed.

testerjp 24-03-2019 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoZeDuo (Post 119854547)

My first Herman Miller in my household belongs to my father.

The first one I bought and subsequently for my office were from the mass order sig from Unwanted.
That dude around for damn long already and he got a clinch for atas upmarket sfuffs.

Last time there was another guy in the mass order sig but tiagong at edmw that guy Mia with the warranty liao.

existential_reality 24-03-2019 01:38 PM

I tried the HM Embody but didn't seem that comfortable (probably cause also not adjusted properly), settled for a Ergoworks Duorest 140L which they had on display set sale. Good for those who like a really firm back support.

Also have a secretlab omega which is good for general seating gaming, recline function is superb

testerjp 24-03-2019 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nwh_sg (Post 119864347)
Try Ergohuman. Mine coming to 10 yrs this Nov and still ok. I am sitting on it while typing this. The only issue is the castor wheels, couldn't last (the rubber cracked). But I have found cheap replacements from taobao so that is fine too.

I remember ergohum and Haworth hurt my slipped disc back quite bad when I was trying. The ergohuman Iirc is a rebrand from China oem. You could find them on alibaba for more than a decade already. I remember this because I searched their photo on Google and linked back to many sellers on alibaba.

You can probably find them at taobao at a fraction of theprice if you really appreciate it.
:o