www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

nwh_sg 08-09-2019 02:28 PM

Ergohuman chair is on Lazada.. just saw it.now got flash sale. Just sic.

Flanky 08-09-2019 05:32 PM

Anyone can share how is this chair. Pretty interested at this price. Classic and elite big difference?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nwh_sg (Post 122657883)
Ergohuman chair is on Lazada.. just saw it.now got flash sale. Just sic.

rerear 22-09-2019 04:50 PM

Does Taka carry any good lumbar cushions? Trying to expand some vouchers and get one at the same time.

amaranth 23-09-2019 07:30 AM

Anyone have experience with the hm cosm? Is it better than the aeron/embody?

Have bad slipped discs so am looking for a good chair. Am torn between the cosm which I feel is quite comfy and hassle free in terms of adjustments vs aeron which I am using at work and am used to

While I tried the chair for about 10 to 15 min at xtra and felt it was comfy, I'm afraid it might not be good for sitting long. I am 180cm but the cosm lumbar curve portion seems to be a little too low and sits below my back curve instead.

super365 23-09-2019 04:35 PM

My fabric cushion chair seat the cushion flatted and old, is there somewhere that can change the cushion?

testerjp 23-09-2019 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amaranth (Post 122893213)
Anyone have experience with the hm cosm? Is it better than the aeron/embody?

Have bad slipped discs so am looking for a good chair. Am torn between the cosm which I feel is quite comfy and hassle free in terms of adjustments vs aeron which I am using at work and am used to

While I tried the chair for about 10 to 15 min at xtra and felt it was comfy, I'm afraid it might not be good for sitting long. I am 180cm but the cosm lumbar curve portion seems to be a little too low and sits below my back curve instead.

For that price difference I will rather get the Aeron. Aeron has forward tilt. The head support on the Cosm is hit or miss.

Cosm can't even lock the tilt upright. You can't tell if it can support your back sitting for just 10 mins. I've slipped disc from l4 to s1.

rethaFrey 07-10-2019 03:01 PM

any place that can test drive the HM

leo2003 12-10-2019 09:23 PM

Aeron sitting position

Hi just got an Aeron Remastered.

1. For sitting position, must we push our butt in till the tailbone touch the lumbur piece.

2. after seating on the chair my thigh feels tightening is it normal or wrong position.

3. Any video to shows the forward tilt function. How far can it forward tilt.

Thanks in advance:)

testerjp 12-10-2019 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leo2003 (Post 123198778)

1. For sitting position, must we push our butt in till the tailbone touch the lumbur piece.

2. after seating on the chair my thigh feels tightening is it normal or wrong position.

The forward tilt is on the left knob, at the end. The instruction with the chair should show.

It only tilts the angle forward a bit, one position. Maybe your chair is already released its forward tilt.

Tight stress can be your height not properly adjusted.

Tornesoul 08-11-2019 11:25 PM

any recommendations for a chair around 100-250 budget on lazada?

seen some retailers, takeaseat, umd

Koenig168 08-11-2019 11:50 PM

Quote:

1. yup, if you want to sit up straight.

2. takes a bit of getting used to, assuming you have adjusted the chair you might want to wait a couple of days

batniss 09-11-2019 10:28 PM

Quote:

the price of this seat is madness. :(

weap0nx 10-11-2019 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batniss (Post 123634940)

But this chair is in a totally different league even from those other premium chairs - think Haworth, Steelcase

I have a second hand Aeron fully loaded which is older than 10 years, the mesh seat and back are still really firm and appear to be indestructible even to cats

All moving parts are also really smooth. I'd buy it again in a heart beat.

Swiftbladez 10-11-2019 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batniss (Post 123634940)

Get second hand.

MaoZeDuo 10-11-2019 11:52 AM

What does fully loaded mean?

Quote:

Originally Posted by weap0nx (Post 123637197)
But this chair is in a totally different league even from those other premium chairs - think Haworth, Steelcase

I have a second hand Aeron fully loaded which is older than 10 years, the mesh seat and back are still really firm and appear to be indestructible even to cats

All moving parts are also really smooth. I'd buy it again in a heart beat.