www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

zacky1223 15-11-2019 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nakedtoes (Post 123730346)
good buy they got some good coupons during 11/11 ... how much u paid in total? i guess fully loaded right

Yes mine fully loaded. After the 111 off 1200 coupon I paid 1927. Initially I had my concerns but I see they very sincere and prompt to my enquiries so ya decided to go with them

Nakedtoes 16-11-2019 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zacky1223 (Post 123730707)
Yes mine fully loaded. After the 111 off 1200 coupon I paid 1927. Initially I had my concerns but I see they very sincere and prompt to my enquiries so ya decided to go with them

Good buy....

noobiee 16-11-2019 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zacky1223 (Post 123730707)
Yes mine fully loaded. After the 111 off 1200 coupon I paid 1927. Initially I had my concerns but I see they very sincere and prompt to my enquiries so ya decided to go with them

Fantastic buy, quite sure you will enjoy it as much as i did with mine...

your back will thank you in the future :D

zacky1223 16-11-2019 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noobiee (Post 123735700)
Fantastic buy, quite sure you will enjoy it as much as i did with mine...

your back will thank you in the future :D

Hahaha ya. For now don't need worry about changing chair. But I would have to admit it's totally next level comfort. Maybe because I use not so good quality chair last time. Lol

FloatingBarb 30-11-2019 10:32 AM

Hi all,

could I ask what would be good and relatively budget desk chair one can recommend? i.e (under S$200).

Current chair's back broke and am looking to replace it.

Thanks in advance.

grm203 02-12-2019 12:05 PM

Anybody looking at ergohuman chair? Selling 299 at lazada

ChaosPaladin 23-12-2019 12:38 PM

any review on the basic sail ergonomic chair and the lux version from takeaseat.sg.

thinking about this ergonomic chair as it fit my budget.

jonathanljk 26-12-2019 11:16 AM

contemplating getting a 2nd hand aeron + headrest. Only thing holding me back is that I am 190cm and only size B is available for 2nd hand. Can existing users share if its suitable for my height? Would like to have a headrest. My alternative will be the secretlab titan.

Swiftbladez 26-12-2019 11:34 AM

You can always wait till a size C is available. I've seen plenty throughout the years.

Severon 26-12-2019 11:53 AM

Recently, my aeron classic tilt cover broke. Now I can't tilt�

Lorlex 27-12-2019 12:55 PM

Hi all, is newstarfurnitures on carousell trustable to get a used Aeron chair from?

Thanks! :)

karlgantry 27-12-2019 01:46 PM

Try this bro - The Cosm has more of a rocking motion, similar to other Herman Miller chairs like the Aeron and Embody. One thing to keep in mind is that the Cosm will want to naturally rock you back a bit. It is not as easy to sit straight up and down or stay reclined all the way back. The chair puts you in almost a mid-recline.

feralslash 27-12-2019 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorlex (Post 124333212)
Hi all, is newstarfurnitures on carousell trustable to get a used Aeron chair from?

Thanks! :)

They have a physical location where u can try out and inspect the chair, right?

ghgan1 27-12-2019 08:33 PM

I have 2 basic sail chair, 1 is more than 4 years and the 2nd is 2 year old. It is very comfortable and value for money. For the lux version is due to the back frame that is made of metal as compare to plastic for basic version. I had purchased those less than $300 mesh chairs, unfortunately all are not comfortable and does not last long.

Sail also have the back support and arm rest can be adjusted for height and can turn side ways as well. If you can drop by their showroom to test the chair yourself to compare lux version is worth the price. Best to buy from qoo10 to offset the price of the chair with the voucher.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosPaladin (Post 124276889)
any review on the basic sail ergonomic chair and the lux version from takeaseat.sg.

thinking about this ergonomic chair as it fit my budget.


ChaosPaladin 03-01-2020 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghgan1 (Post 124339218)
I have 2 basic sail chair, 1 is more than 4 years and the 2nd is 2 year old. It is very comfortable and value for money. For the lux version is due to the back frame that is made of metal as compare to plastic for basic version. I had purchased those less than $300 mesh chairs, unfortunately all are not comfortable and does not last long.

Sail also have the back support and arm rest can be adjusted for height and can turn side ways as well. If you can drop by their showroom to test the chair yourself to compare lux version is worth the price. Best to buy from qoo10 to offset the price of the chair with the voucher.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply! I think I shall purchase the basic version too. I can't seem to find any voucher from qoo10, may i know where to find it?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.