www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

DriftKing 05-05-2020 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CXXXXXXD (Post 126893607)
I also made order for this chair. Blind leap of faith as no chance to try the comfort but yet need a slightly more affordable chair for WFH. Hopefully it can match the comfort from the Aerons at my work place.

Please do a comparison too!

Any pictures of the chairs in action? (Less the professional photos on the web)

noobiee 05-05-2020 11:29 PM

Quote:

I also made order for this chair. Blind leap of faith as no chance to try the comfort but yet need a slightly more affordable chair for WFH. Hopefully it can match the comfort from the Aerons at my work place.

pending for all your reviews

i am also looking for mesh office chairs for my family

noobiee 05-05-2020 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noobiecakes (Post 126893566)
They are apparently now in a different time zone so will take some time to reply your email

just realised you 2 less than 10 pc each lol

IntelFlash 06-05-2020 01:48 AM

Got the Artificum S7 chair for myself and passed my 8 years old Aeron to my son. Both bought from Unwanted. I remember he is located in UK.

The mesh is firm like the Classic Aeron, the mesh feels more fabric unlike plastic on Aeron. Not bad, confirm better than those gaming chairs.

IntelFlash 06-05-2020 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jfreex98 (Post 126859412)
look nice chair, anyway side question:

those big brands offering 12yr or 10yr warranty does it covers wear and tear of the mesh from normal seating if a person is a rough seater that like to frigid around and leaning back at different angles. im going to buy a good chair once and for all and hope to use for more than 10 years. but i am afraid after 3 to 5 years i damage the chair and is not counted under warranty.

can anyone please advise me on this thanks.. 90kg guy here

My office has almost a hundred of Aerons and only two torn after 15 years. My office has very high traffic of customers and staffs who will sit around, full of BBFA sitting around all the time and these people behave like animals.

One was torn because some stupid staffs used the chair as trolley and stacked some heavy cartons on it during moving of office. The other one was brought back home by this expat and his dog torn the mesh.
Both warranties were rejected afaik, that's why they are still in the storeroom. The warranty got state very clearly.
https://i.imgur.com/2ZFOOsz.png

If you are sitting normally on it, I don't see how is it possible for a person's skin surface can tear the mesh. Unless you have some horns growing behind your back. :vijayadmin:

batniss 06-05-2020 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acer23 (Post 126858702)
Yeah confirmed. The aeron Xtra selling is china made.

which Xtra and at what price?

jermynwee 06-05-2020 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IntelFlash (Post 126897300)
Got the Artificum S7 chair for myself and passed my 8 years old Aeron to my son. Both bought from Unwanted. I remember he is located in UK.

The mesh is firm like the Classic Aeron, the mesh feels more fabric unlike plastic on Aeron. Not bad, confirm better than those gaming chairs.

What do you think of the Artificum?

jermynwee 06-05-2020 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jermynwee (Post 126892007)
Hi All
I just made and order and payment for Chairworker Artificum S7 Ergonomic Chair Tranquil Grey from unwanted imports last night.

So far Ive not gotten a reply or acknowledgement from anyone to tell me that my chair is coming.
This is my first time buying from him and I'm freaking out a bit.
Can someone allay my fears and tell me that this is normal for this website? Is there anyway to contact the seller?

Hi All. Thanks for all the replies!
He replied last night to say the shipper would contact me and deliver there chair.
Thanks!

pawn_king 06-05-2020 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jermynwee (Post 126892007)
Hi All
I just made and order and payment for Chairworker Artificum S7 Ergonomic Chair Tranquil Grey from unwanted imports last night.
?

Quote:

Originally Posted by noobiecakes (Post 126893503)
Hi, I have made a purchase of this chair on labour day, was no confirmation of payment received, but on Monday a delivery guy called me to tell me they were delivering by EOD. Chair came fully assembled and pretty comfy so no worries!

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by IntelFlash (Post 126897300)
Got the Artificum S7 chair for myself and passed my 8 years old Aeron to my son. Both bought from Unwanted.

wow u all very brave to fork out 700 for an oem chair without reviews and no info online on the brand (Artificum?). Hope it works out for you.

Unwanted should reward its first customers of this chair! :s13:

Swiftbladez 06-05-2020 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pawn_king (Post 126900447)
wow u all very brave to fork out 700 for an oem chair without reviews and no info online on the brand (Artificum?). Hope it works out for you.

It's as brave as buying a SL PU chair despite the reviews :s22:

The idea is that it won't be that bad. It is, with all things said, a chair. It looks good, they company is good, why not?

DriftKing 06-05-2020 11:06 AM

For those whom bought the OEM s7, which castors did you choose ? I'm intending it to use on vinyl flooring and parquet floors

Attila 06-05-2020 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pawn_king (Post 126900447)

still better than buy SL chair

solomon3000 06-05-2020 12:46 PM

Just bought 2 grey S7 as well for me and my wife. She work long hours on her laptop and she's been complaining about backache, hope this chair can solve her problem.

DriftKing 06-05-2020 01:14 PM

How come suddenly so many people bought the chair sia. Still anyone can advice which castors option and what kind of flooring ?

jfreex98 06-05-2020 01:28 PM

cant seem to find the s7 on google for me to research, camping here to see the real person reviews :D