www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

halocast 13-05-2020 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khooyj (Post 127045284)
think most buy without trying

Later don't fit abit :s22:

CXXXXXXD 13-05-2020 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleachberu (Post 127060769)
Should I order it with carpet or hard floor casters please? My flooring is wood parquet.

TIA!

Cheers

Definitely hard casters.

CXXXXXXD 13-05-2020 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acer23 (Post 127061711)
If you have the budget, get aeron, at least got very good resale value and good brand.

Totally agree. It seems expensive but the high number of rave reviews plus the proven track record to last at least 15-20 years is amazing. For 15 years of unparalleled comfort I'd consider it pretty cheap actually.

flipenjoi 13-05-2020 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleachberu (Post 127060769)
Hi All

Lucky I found this thread. Thinking of replacing my current study chair given the WFH and my chair is worn out.

Tempted to invest in HM but it's pricey and I may be returning to work fully in June. The S7 seems to be a good compromise from what I read here, at close to 50% of HM price.

Chairworkers have stock apparently. Should I order it with carpet or hard floor casters please? My flooring is wood parquet.

TIA!

Cheers

I took a leap of faith and bought an Aeron without testing or even sitting on one before. I have to say it was one of the best buys for my own health, it's like buying a good mattress.

It has been almost a week, and I no longer feel shoulder aches whilst sitting on the Aeron for about 5 - 8 hrs daily as compared to pre Aeron days. If you have the budget, it is an investment that yields returns.

acer23 13-05-2020 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flipenjoi (Post 127066592)
I took a leap of faith and bought an Aeron without testing or even sitting on one before. I have to say it was one of the best buys for my own health, it's like buying a good mattress.

It has been almost a week, and I no longer feel shoulder aches whilst sitting on the Aeron for about 5 - 8 hrs daily as compared to pre Aeron days. If you have the budget, it is an investment that yields returns.

Just realized your system is super spec....

CXXXXXXD 13-05-2020 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acer23 (Post 127066807)
Just realized your system is super spec....

LOL. Yeah I realized last week. Must be in graphic line or gamer.

flipenjoi 13-05-2020 09:11 PM

Haha thank you, yeah you got it just a casual gamer :)

jfreex98 13-05-2020 09:14 PM

https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/...code=674605787

hey just saw this new xiaomi chair its newer version of the hbada.. not sure the review can trust or not though because anything also can cheat.. anyone try b4?

batniss 13-05-2020 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jfreex98 (Post 127069938)
https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/...code=674605787

hey just saw this new xiaomi chair its newer version of the hbada.. not sure the review can trust or not though because anything also can cheat.. anyone try b4?

someone here said review isn't good

Attila 13-05-2020 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jfreex98 (Post 127069938)
https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/...code=674605787

hey just saw this new xiaomi chair its newer version of the hbada.. not sure the review can trust or not though because anything also can cheat.. anyone try b4?

i tried this before. seat cushion bottom out easily.
doesn't feel comfortable at all

i sit whole day so my expectation quite high.

sseah12 14-05-2020 12:09 AM

Anywhere to test the aeron size b or c before deciding to buy?

acer23 14-05-2020 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sseah12 (Post 127073597)
Anywhere to test the aeron size b or c before deciding to buy?


Can go to xtra @ marina sq. after CB over

jfreex98 14-05-2020 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Attila (Post 127071939)
i tried this before. seat cushion bottom out easily.
doesn't feel comfortable at all

i sit whole day so my expectation quite high.

Okay thanks, thats a strike off for me then since im a long hour seater as well

c0ke123 14-05-2020 01:02 AM

Hi bros with Aeron engineer headrest. Question, does your hair easily get stuck in the mesh from time to time?

acer23 14-05-2020 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c0ke123 (Post 127074317)
Hi bros with Aeron engineer headrest. Question, does your hair easily get stuck in the mesh from time to time?


No leh. Havent yet....


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.