www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/desktop-chair-roundup-ergonomic-chair-5145875.html)

Proximus 14-05-2020 10:18 AM

No issues for me. Have been using it for the past 2 years or so

shadow84 14-05-2020 10:35 AM

Just a quick check, if i accidentally spilled soft drink onto the mesh seat, how to clean it? Dun wan have ants crawling to my butt.

c0ke123 14-05-2020 10:37 AM

Ah thanks guys, saw a video where they said hair usually get stuck on the mesh.

Actually how does it compare to Atlas headrest? Was thinking of getting mesh and PU.

Vulpix 14-05-2020 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadow84 (Post 127078830)
Just a quick check, if i accidentally spilled soft drink onto the mesh seat, how to clean it? Dun wan have ants crawling to my butt.

First thing use a dry cloth and soak as much as you can from your seat, then use a damp soapy cloth to wipe, let it dry after that.

Attila 14-05-2020 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadow84 (Post 127078830)

you are lucky you spilled in a mesh seat. if cushion u will have a hard time cleaning it

bleachberu 14-05-2020 01:44 PM

Thanks for all the replies, much appreciated.

Perhaps you guys are right, worth investing in the HM. I use it at work for 10 years now, it is the best I have to say. Just thought for simple home use, a bit much to spend. Now with WFH becoming a norm, perhaps I should just invest in one.

Any recommendations on where to get it cheaper, than Xtra price? TIA.

batniss 14-05-2020 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleachberu (Post 127083165)

Perhaps you guys are right, worth investing in the HM. I use it at work for 10 years now, it is the best I have to say. Just thought for simple home use, a bit much to spend. Now with WFH becoming a norm, perhaps I should just invest in one.

which xtra have it that i can go test it?

Attila 14-05-2020 02:38 PM

Quote:

shopee right now is the cheapest price for HM

seikokingkong 14-05-2020 04:01 PM

Quote:

Really good long term investment.

Attila 14-05-2020 05:06 PM

i can do a MO of atlas headrest stock coming in end of the mth. PM me for pricing

Soya_Bean 14-05-2020 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c0ke123 (Post 127074317)
Hi bros with Aeron engineer headrest. Question, does your hair easily get stuck in the mesh from time to time?

Do note that the $250 mesh headrest sold in lazada/shopee is an OEM headrest, not the original Engineered Now H3.

The OEM headrest's material is not the same as Herman Miller's mesh, it is extremely stiff and uncomfortable.
The quality feels cheap and definitely not worth $250.

I got mislead by the seller, who said they only sell the best headrest, the H3/H4 but they did not mention that it is an OEM.

The saving grace is that the seller is willing to refund but I still lose $10 worth of shopee coins. =/

Oh and to answer your question based on my experience with the OEM "H3" headrest, no it does not trap your hair.

lunarsong 14-05-2020 09:42 PM

I think once the CB is lifted, Xtra will be crowded with ppl trying the Aeron :s13:
Or at least the people who visited this thread :D

c0ke123 14-05-2020 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soya_Bean (Post 127094149)
Do note that the $250 mesh headrest sold in lazada/shopee is an OEM headrest, not the original Engineered Now H3.

The OEM headrest's material is not the same as Herman Miller's mesh, it is extremely stiff and uncomfortable.
The quality feels cheap and definitely not worth $250.

I got mislead by the seller, who said they only sell the best headrest, the H3/H4 but they did not mention that it is an OEM.

The saving grace is that the seller is willing to refund but I still lose $10 worth of shopee coins. =/

Oh and to answer your question based on my experience with the OEM "H3" headrest, no it does not trap your hair.

Thanks would be going for the Atlas instead. Looks broader and the company was founded by ex HM employees so they know what they are doing.

Soya_Bean 14-05-2020 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c0ke123 (Post 127095880)
Thanks would be going for the Atlas instead. Looks broader and the company was founded by ex HM employees so they know what they are doing.

I'm getting an Atlas too, hopefully it does not disappoint.

sseah12 14-05-2020 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Attila (Post 127043604)
yes. collect at punggol.

Still avail? If so can pm me?