Desktop Chair Roundup - Ergonomic Chair

LaChouette

Reaction score
Xtra buyers can be found in S&P500.
Audiosg buyers are in Hwz.

Up to one whether the premium is worth it..
My 2c, take the costs savings and spread it across warranty period then factor in intangibles lo.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

Nice way to put it

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you but this is where I am getting confused now...

so if we are getting Graphite, should we be expecting the legs as hard plastics or metal?

Can help with this please? I'm no chair expert. I really don't care where it is made from. I just want it to be the product from the manufacturer will do

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i thought i said graphite is plastic, unless for polished, and carbon is metal for both the carbon colour and polished. Graphite is cheaper than carbon, because of the plastic feet, which may not be as durable for people that weighs close to the max weight limit

In other words, graphite is hard plastic. Right?

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What difference you want to know?

He said to verify if is hard plastic instead of metal in an earlier post so i presume it is for any model regardless of the type.

Then in a later post he put a painting altogether and thats where i am confused so i want to understand better to know what to expect

seikokingkong

Reaction score
He said to verify if is hard plastic instead of metal in an earlier post so i presume it is for any model regardless of the type.

Then in a later post he put a painting altogether and thats where i am confused so i want to understand better to know what to expect

I also confused. Hahaha. See the video, video said plastic.

LaChouette

Reaction score
I also confused. Hahaha. See the video, video said plastic.
because the one in the video is graphite model, not carbon.

On a side note, Herman miller naming 2 almost identical looking colour, graphite and carbon, is freaking stupid and confusing. Because graphite = carbon scientifically speaking, and it messes with the mind seriously.

Attila

Reaction score
they will all state made in usa, the parts are made in usa. my classic aeron states made in usa, but has a separate sticker “assembled in korea”

i will email hm and ask about it with serial number

Last edited:

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When are you going back to office to work?

Last inform by HR, phase 2 in shifts. Alternate days different group go back. Subject to changes.

Not mandated so u have freedom to continue WFH if you prefer.

Last edited:

sseah12

Reaction score
Parts made in USA, later assembled in where?? ... Anyway, lachoux uncle made quite some fair pts earlier in thread.. Still up to each one wanna buy from where la.. At most ask him check yr chair for u lo.. Or ask vulpix further review fern chair.. ��.. Actually this thread title should edit to include ergonomic table also.. Heheh

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Parts made in USA, later assembled in where?? ... Anyway, lachoux uncle made quite some fair pts earlier in thread.. Still up to each one wanna buy from where la.. At most ask him check yr chair for u lo.. Or ask vulpix further review fern chair.. ******************.. Actually this thread title should edit to include ergonomic table also.. Heheh

I want to pair with my omnidesk but i agree. Can be everything ergo :)

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.