ECLIPSE P350X casing, Phanteks first chassis with intergrated Digital RGB LED

@Corbell

Suspended
Reaction score
P350X-1.jpg

ECLIPSE P350X casing, Phanteks first chassis with intergrated Digital RGB LED has arrived! :s25::s25::s25:

SRP @ $119 :s25:
:D:D

http://www.phanteks.com/Eclipse-P350X.html

Last edited:

singupingu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow! Good price for so much rgb in place hahaha

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT

OceanEleven

Master Member
Reaction score
Side track a little. Do you sell TG panel only for Enthoo Luxe?
To replace current acrylic to TG.

zhen^wei

Reaction score
is it addressable LED ? How if the motherboard not support addressable led?

singupingu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is it addressable LED ? How if the motherboard not support addressable led?
Saw the video from HardwareCanucks. It's addressable 3 pin instead of the 4pin.

As long your motherboard support 3 pin addressable rgb led. Out of the box, it's Asus Aura Sync Addressable, while MSI Mystic Light is rainbow mode only (correct me if I'm wrong. This is what I saw on the website)

Otherwise, you can use the built-in button control like all other Phanteks P-series chassis.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT

Bluegrass_Corbell

Suspended
Reaction score
Starter kit includes 2 drgb strips? Is it available to purchase seperately? Also, when's the drgb halos coming?

we only have the starter kit for now.

The DRGB Halos and seperate strips will come later but no confirm date right now :)

jask69

Reaction score
we only have the starter kit for now.

The DRGB Halos and seperate strips will come later but no confirm date right now :)

Thanks for the replies. Any hint for the pricing of each halo? Also, are they compatible with x470 aorus motherboard? which has a dedicated 3pin header unlike the previous x370 which comes with only 5pin header. The product specifications state that it is only compatible with Asus Aura Sync & MSI Mystic Light. I hope to clarify this. Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.