Enquiring about cybermind reputation

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the Qoo10 price the same as the in store price for walk-in customers? If so, no need to purchase on Qoo10 then still go there self collect pay cash.

Qoo10 will be cheaper if u stack coupons and qpoints. Unless they jack up the prices in qoo10 by a lot as compared to retail.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Some of the SLS shops can easily buy on qoo10 and collect within 1-2hrs if you want (have done that before - order late afternoon, go collect during lunch break), so just because on the fly doesn't mean cannot be cheap ma :D

They also never carry every item on qoo10. Go there see cheapest among the shop buy liao. :D

enenyi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I like Cybermind for their range of products on display, so I treat them as the demo shop in SLS, anything not sure go Cybermind see see look look try out first, then go PCT or TP to buy. :D

jtjt00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so 1st time you bring to corbell was it replaced to brand new unit? if after that still got problem, isn't it fault with corbell or seasonic? :s22:

You can't fault Corbell for Seasonic quality issues.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I like Cybermind for their range of products on display, so I treat them as the demo shop in SLS, anything not sure go Cybermind see see look look try out first, then go PCT or TP to buy. :D

Same. =X

I go cybermind see see...

Go home go amazon click.

That is for my stuffs... for others that want fast fast, i just buy in SLS. :o

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PCT... hmmm.... their combo are cheaper but also not by much... I use CC pay still extra 2% end up still S$1-2 more ex than other places.

Lol other places also charge 2% for CC what... $1-2 nia im willing to pay for their service...

xiaozozo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i support cybermind, wide range of products and most of them are in stock. Better than dodgy shops that need to go "storeroom" to collect goods because then you will know, you are getting chopped even more. Cybermind are transparent about their prices for as long as i know, you can always check up their pricelists.

Anyway, I have bought a couple peripherals from them over the years, so far so good. Even bought via Laz and had great service from the sales team giving me a call and informing abt delay in delivery.

SLS shops dont usually provide in-store warranty, because local distro is very efficient with their rma service. If you want 1-for-1 exchange, please visit Challenger or Harvey Norman/Courts etc.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Lol other places also charge 2% for CC what... $1-2 nia im willing to pay for their service...

CM already factor this in. :crazy:

I check some of the combos... buy in CM with CC cheaper.

Any i dun need the service in PCT also, not like you go in they will serve u kopi... most of the time is buy and go off liao. :s13:

nwh_sg

Reaction score
In SLS, the shops get a lot of walk-in window shoppers who buy nothing. Also some customers hate being followed around by salesmen while they browse slowly.

Yes I don't like being followed lol.

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so 1st time you bring to corbell was it replaced to brand new unit? if after that still got problem, isn't it fault with corbell or seasonic? :s22:

I replaced mine with EVGA bought from Amazon, running for 2 years no problem. ** Seasonic overrated. Spoilted just throw buy new. My leave very very precious.

lifeishard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I replaced mine with EVGA bought from Amazon, running for 2 years no problem. ** Seasonic overrated. Spoilted just throw buy new. My leave very very precious.

Not defending cybermind or even seasonic but i think yours is a simple heng suay issue unless many ppl comes in saying their stuffs bought at cybermind breaks down easily.

saran008

Reaction score
Normally i buy the thumb drives & small accessories from them..
recently i bought my Asus X99M-WS mobo from them, only shop selling taht mobo in retail, if i am not mistaken..

I feel their service is good.. but pricing not cheap :)

Slowdown

Master Member
Reaction score
I have pleasant experience with Cybermind at Northpoint and usually get my stuff there if I am not going to SLS. I usually deal with one of the lady in the shop and she has good customer services. Not pushy and always with a smile. Just built a rig buying most of my parts at the Northpoint store. MB+CPU bundle paid in cash and the rest (rams, case, psu) using CC.

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CM already factor this in. :crazy:

I check some of the combos... buy in CM with CC cheaper.

Any i dun need the service in PCT also, not like you go in they will serve u kopi... most of the time is buy and go off liao. :s13:

In that case, why not Tradepac? :s13:

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seasonic is good la but you are simply suay. Unless Seasonic fails on you 2-3 times, then thats when you should really question them...

poring24

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think they had their reputation smeared by some guy spreading "choppermind" a number of years ago

shsh91

Reaction score
Cybermind pricing follows the SRP. The other shops are selling a little below SRP though. Retail wise, computer parts margin is very very low. Blame it on the high rental cost in SG.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.