Enquiring about cybermind reputation

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cybermind as I know is when hairyworm is still working in there... how many years liao since ah? Service now cui?

GrimaH

Master Member
Reaction score
Cybermind is fine. It doesn't screw around with the scummy tactics of the other shops like taking your accessories or pulling wool over your eyes with swapping of components etc.

It's not usually the cheapest but it isn't Fuwell tier chop carrot price either.

Last edited:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Some Cybermind items are cheaper than others, but u do have to look specifically for the items.

Otherwise, the Choppermind saga still comes to mind. :o

longsiew

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
willing parties...u do I do.....

But hor....nowadays still got ppl buy HW from shops meh?? I tho all get from online liao??:vijayadmin:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
willing parties...u do I do.....

But hor....nowadays still got ppl buy HW from shops meh?? I tho all get from online liao??:vijayadmin:

Certain items like mobo have very limited range online. Have to get from shops if want other variety/brand.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Cybermind as I know is when hairyworm is still working in there... how many years liao since ah? Service now cui?

I start buying from there since i got to know hairyworm from here. His service is top notch, even better than YL from PCT.

But after he left, no more good service. Not say current one is cui, but not as friendly and helpful as him. That's why now is go in see my thing, price ok, buy liao. Else is other shops like PCT/BestBargain or Amazon/Taobao.

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I start buying from there since i got to know hairyworm from here. His service is top notch, even better than YL from PCT.

But after he left, no more good service. Not say current one is cui, but not as friendly and helpful as him. That's why now is go in see my thing, price ok, buy liao. Else is other shops like PCT/BestBargain or Amazon/Taobao.

exactly what i been through with CM... nowadays i also just patronize PCT and online...nia

any idea where is hairyworm now ah? got my rampage III and 3950x etc from him the last time.....i will still look for him if he's still in this industry... lol

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
exactly what i been through with CM... nowadays i also just patronize PCT and online...nia

any idea where is hairyworm now ah? got my rampage III and 3950x etc from him the last time.....i will still look for him if he's still in this industry... lol

PCT, i think i only got one item from them this yr., my GTX1070FE. And i think this will be my only item i will buy from PCT for this yr. lolol.

Buy from CM is because of hairyworm, nothing else. Service and friend and trust.

He is now in corporate sales if i am not wrong.

peterchan75

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some shop only show "$" on it's price tag. Not the first time shopping at SLS. I usually scan the price of the item from at least 2 shops. Since there was no number on the price tag, I asked the sales guy. He said, "$65. But if you want I give $60." Very nice. :o I went to another shop and bought the item at $55.:s8:

Reaction score
I bought from them a several times before. Not the cheapest around. But I usually just take and go. Never bargain.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have made purchased from them a few times. Some items are decently priced if you do your homework. To be honest, I don't think they are the only pricey shop around as some have suggested. I have been to the North Point branch but have not purchased anything from that outlet. You can find updated price list on their website to do some price comparison.

yankees27sg

Reaction score
remember once they were called as "choppermind"...lately bought few items from there, so far so good

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Choppermind was invented by playst la. He HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE cybermind and Corbell to the core. No idea why.

BUT...

Few yrs back corbell organised a MSI event i think, he went there and like half of the people knew he was playst... heard he was anti-social and stood one side all by himself.

lol.

Those were the days...

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Choppermind was invented by playst la. He HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE cybermind and Corbell to the core. No idea why.

BUT...

Few yrs back corbell organised a MSI event i think, he went there and like half of the people knew he was playst... heard he was anti-social and stood one side all by himself.

lol.

Those were the days...
Yeah still remember him and his thread about choppermind.... But not sure about the story behind it.

honestly they don't hide behind anything. Prices are all black and white, they don't hide accessories and best of all they have ready stock of many larger items like computer cases that smaller shops like pct may not have. And it's probably better than trade pac in terms of pricing transparency... Think the other time I bought mobo+cpu from tp but they quote me higher than pricelist cos I didn't buy whole system from them

Jurchen King

Master Member
Reaction score
I've never patronized Cybermind. Cos comparing their brochures with other shops, they're always overpriced!

For MOST items, my go to shops are always Best Price or Video Pro only. Tradepac for CPU. Best Bargain for (micro) SD storage.

rubbadubbaducky!

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've never patronized Cybermind. Cos comparing their brochures with other shops, they're always overpriced!

For MOST items, my go to shops are always Best Price or Video Pro only. Tradepac for CPU. Best Bargain for (micro) SD storage.

All of their prices are fake la.

It looks high because its list price, you can ask for discount.

Those priced lower, usually got conditions mobo+cpu :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.