GALAX Singapore

riotpatriot

Reaction score
not telling them they must import, lol. I can guess only 1 person in whole SG will buy the katana

but still ask only :s13:

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is 1060 enough to support Battlefield 1 and other new FPS games at the moment? :s11:

gmonster

Reaction score
Is 1060 enough to support Battlefield 1 and other new FPS games at the moment? :s11:

Looking at the spec in your signature. 1060 is good enough but you might be bottlenecked by the CPU. Even at i2500k 4.6ghz, my GTX 970 is bottlenecked by my CPU.

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking at the spec in your signature. 1060 is good enough but you might be bottlenecked by the CPU. Even at i2500k 4.6ghz, my GTX 970 is bottlenecked by my CPU.

Yeah. That's why I am overhauling my whole system after I renovated my new house. :)

A complete overhaul. This OLD rig will be passed to my dad to play his Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3. :s13:

I even have "graphical lag" while playing Mass Effect: Andromeda.

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At least, I know there is a cheaper alternative now for graphics cards. :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.