Horrible shopping experience with Lazada

kuro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone face a horrible experience with Lazada?

Ordered Acer XB271HU on the 9/8 from Lazada. Delivery was stated latest by 15/8.

As of 11/08 the latest update was

Your product(s) has been packed and is being handed over to the logistics partner

Used their live support in the morning and the staff told me it will be delivered by 7pm. But as I was away from my com, I used the live chat support again and spoke with another person who told me they are unable to fulfill the order and they need time to check with the supplier who is Acer.

I took time off to wait for the delivery only to know they have falsely declared as packed for shipment.

If I didn't check, God knows how long I must wait.

kuro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ops.. wanted to post this at the lazada thread. admin can shift?

Psycovirus

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that.
From what i know, Lazada is very strict with fullfilling orders and stocks. Once I bought a graphic card from a shop i frequent through Lazada and asked shop keeper if I could just self collect. Shop keeper told me he'll have to send by Lazada's appointed courier or else suffer penalty/strike against his shop.

It's unfortunate that your order didn't work out. It might have been Acer who was unable to provide the stock or Lazada mismanaged your order.

Qoo10 could be worse. If order today, cancelled 2 days later with a single message from seller "out of stock". Qoo10 management can do nothing.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3000 using GAGT

xtractor

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that.
From what i know, Lazada is very strict with fullfilling orders and stocks. Once I bought a graphic card from a shop i frequent through Lazada and asked shop keeper if I could just self collect. Shop keeper told me he'll have to send by Lazada's appointed courier or else suffer penalty/strike against his shop.

It's unfortunate that your order didn't work out. It might have been Acer who was unable to provide the stock or Lazada mismanaged your order.

Qoo10 could be worse. If order today, cancelled 2 days later with a single message from seller "out of stock". Qoo10 management can do nothing.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3000 using GAGT

lazada review
http://trustedcompany.com/sg/lazada.sg-reviews
vs
qoo10 review
http://trustedcompany.com/sg/qoo10.sg-reviews

enough said own self choose then:)

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I had a worse experience with Qoo10.

Seller promised to deliver by certain date. Nope.
Seller gave false shipping information. No delivery.
Finally, seller tried to ship a box without the items I ordered, just the free gifts which were supposed to be included. Fortunately, I suspected something and opened the box in front of the courier.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lazada is usually very proactive when they are aware they can't fulfill an order in time. They will usually also compensate you with some coupons if that is the case. Don't expect any better service from the likes of Qoo10. Qoo10 seller cancel order, then your coupon discount and such are gone. If you have multiple items in your order, then be prepared to pay the full price.

kuro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lazada is usually very proactive when they are aware they can't fulfill an order in time. They will usually also compensate you with some coupons if that is the case. Don't expect any better service from the likes of Qoo10. Qoo10 seller cancel order, then your coupon discount and such are gone. If you have multiple items in your order, then be prepared to pay the full price.

doesnt seem like for my case.

first customer service staff told me to wait till tonight 7pm for delivery. second one told me seller which is Acer, can't fulfill the order as they do not have stock. third customer service staff when i asked for refund told me to give them 48hrs becos they need to clarify with the seller....

FatalityV

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that.

It's unfortunate that your order didn't work out. It might have been Acer who was unable to provide the stock or Lazada mismanaged your order. [/URL]

lazada is really quite strict about companies which sell through them. For example, companies which contact you directly will be penalized by lazada.

The poor dude just wanted to contact me to tell me that my network cable that I purchased was out of stock in that exact color, but he had another identical one in a different color.

TS, I have had issues with my lazada order before. I ordered a chair, package came so small, I opened in front of courier, ** only send me the chair legs. Straight away reject package and filed for a refund.

They'll try their best to meditate and resolve the situation as much as possible before refunding. Mine took about 1mth ++ for the refund to actually come through because I spent alot of time waiting for lazada to clarify with seller, then seller fedup and call me direct, then in the end he say they send, but I refused the package so they cant say that its delivered, etc etc...

Last edited:

DarkBlue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lazada quite ok, but they too lenient with errant suppliers.

Kena fake SD cards several times as well as fake products, they will refund but for the trouble they will give voucher.

Yes, at mercy of the seller. The voucher not pro-rated one.

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sounds like its your first time buying things online.

In my case its the opposite. Anything wrong will compensate for trouble. In the early days of lazada got free no minimum coupons, the website sometimes cockup can buy 2 items for the price of one.

In a recent miscommunication I got free $100.

Even Amazon prime has its cockups...
In conclusion, cockups happen to everyone.

kuro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sounds like its your first time buying things online.

In my case its the opposite. Anything wrong will compensate for trouble. In the early days of lazada got free no minimum coupons, the website sometimes cockup can buy 2 items for the price of one.

In a recent miscommunication I got free $100.

Even Amazon prime has its cockups...
In conclusion, cockups happen to everyone.

not my first but will definitively avoid lazada

supersimon82

Reaction score
Seriously my experience with lazada had been very good. As in got issue they will resolve it very fun . So far one of the best customer services I encounter for online store .

xtractor

Master Member
Reaction score
The reviews here mostly nonsensical . qoo10 only got 3 reviews haha

even so qoo10 had 3 reviews but lazada had 168 reviews and they got low rating?impossible then cannot be 168 reviewers are the same person made the negative comment :s13::s13:

Last edited:

micheloving

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
even so qoo10 had 3 reviews but lazada had 168 reviews and they got low rating?impossible then cannot be 168 reviewers are the same person made the negative comment :s13::s13:

Most 1 star review were made before 2017 when lazada revamped itself .

Mostly were ppl experiencing 1st time bad purchase with lazada .

I do agree last time lazada indeed is crappy and deserves 1-2* .

The recent months experience in 2017 , I can say lazada is actually much much better .

Last edited:

wizardundo

Reaction score
I didn't know how the old Lazada works, but I started buying from them when they start to give the 50% voucher.

I think choosing the supplier is important, I'll normally go for those official store that are selling thru lazada online platform such as Xiaomi, Sony & Etc.

I've tried their oversea partner 'taobao' service and was not pleased with the product received. :s13:

kuro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to compensate me for the bad service, Lazada gave me a $6 voucher to use...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.