www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   HWZ AMD Ryzen R5 Owners Klub (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/hwz-amd-ryzen-r5-owners-klub-5597378.html)

singupingu 13-04-2017 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serverxeon (Post 107415823)
can anyone comment if this RAM is the right speed for this combination?

AMD Ryzen 1600 or 1600X
Asus B350 Plus Prime
Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz 16GB kit (2 pieces)

I don't see an issue here.

Sent from Overpowered Phone Mark III using GAGT

enenyi 13-04-2017 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haylui (Post 107416704)
Why need headache?
If want more competition just support Intel lo. No one force you ma... Lol

Support ARM and Nvidia Tegra chips also. Then dualpoly will be broken. Lol. :s13::s13:

hohohos 13-04-2017 08:46 AM

The Ryzen 1600 selling like hot cakes sia....SLS
out of stock already

ikkozilla 13-04-2017 09:11 AM

1600x pair with which mobo and ram can clock till 3xxx ah?

Sent from Samsung SM-G900F using GAGT

blackestvoid 13-04-2017 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ikkozilla (Post 107417953)
1600x pair with which mobo and ram can clock till 3xxx ah?

Sent from Samsung SM-G900F using GAGT

by right the cpu doesn't matter, only the ram must be in the motherboard qvl list to get 95% confidence of achieving the mhz
but not sure if there iare separate 5 & 7 qvl lists though

Convergent Systems SG 13-04-2017 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hohohos (Post 107417660)
The Ryzen 1600 selling like hot cakes sia....SLS
out of stock already

Bro,

Not really.

Still available @ Laser, Cybermind, Fuwell and VideoPro.

MoneyFace =p 13-04-2017 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Convergent Systems SG (Post 107418879)
Bro,

Not really.

Still available @ Laser, Cybermind, Fuwell and VideoPro.

When is it going to be available on Lazada?

MoneyFace =p 13-04-2017 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haylui (Post 107416704)
Why need headache?
If want more competition just support Intel lo. No one force you ma... Lol

Not sure if you are being sarcastic. It is for my friend who does mainly gaming but Ryzen doesn't sells online now while Intel does.

I will be getting Ryzen nevertheless... Just a matter of time and maturity....

Encrypted11 13-04-2017 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoneyFace =p (Post 107419022)
Not sure if you are being sarcastic. It is for my friend who does mainly gaming but Ryzen doesn't sells online now while Intel does.

I will be getting Ryzen nevertheless... Just a matter of time and maturity....

Flen: Intel
Chiu: AMD

Otherwise small risk of becoming chiur friend's tech support :look:

On Windows 10 once you get internet connection windows update will download most of the mobo / chipset related drivers for intel (though auto update behaviour sometimes is screwy). Easier for ur flen.

BrightBrightSun 13-04-2017 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Convergent Systems SG (Post 107418879)
Bro,

Not really.

Still available @ Laser, Cybermind, Fuwell and VideoPro.

i am waiting for x300 to come out and buy ryzen!

WiZaRd! 13-04-2017 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoneyFace =p (Post 107419022)
Not sure if you are being sarcastic. It is for my friend who does mainly gaming but Ryzen doesn't sells online now while Intel does.

I will be getting Ryzen nevertheless... Just a matter of time and maturity....

He's like that lah. Just ignore him. Anyway, on side note, I'm trying to get 1600X for my friend. I think 1600X is still a good purchase cos of the competitive price

MoneyFace =p 13-04-2017 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WiZaRd! (Post 107419636)
He's like that lah. Just ignore him. Anyway, on side note, I'm trying to get 1600X for my friend. I think 1600X is still a good purchase cos of the competitive price

Personally i will go for non-X 1600 with an extra Wraith Spire cooler bundled and 3.6 GHz a given guaranteed easy clock speed to hit. And it seems that all Ryzen models have more or less equal OC capability... The only difference is just that 3.9-4.1 GHz. But most people should be stopping at 3.7-3.8 GHz before power consumption, voltage gets ugly...

WiZaRd! 13-04-2017 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoneyFace =p (Post 107419779)
Personally i will go for non-X 1600 with an extra Wraith Spire cooler bundled and 3.6 GHz a given guaranteed easy clock speed to hit. And it seems that all Ryzen models have more or less equal OC capability... The only difference is just that 3.9-4.1 GHz. But most people should be stopping at 3.7-3.8 GHz before power consumption, voltage gets ugly...

Good advice. Thanks but he insisted on the 1600X. LOL. Anyway his budget allows that. Funny thing is I switched from AMD to Intel and he's switching from Intel to AMD. :D

MoneyFace =p 13-04-2017 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WiZaRd! (Post 107419846)
Good advice. Thanks but he insisted on the 1600X. LOL. Anyway his budget allows that. Funny thing is I switched from AMD to Intel and he's switching from Intel to AMD. :D

If he die die loves that X moniker in the model name and lazy to overclock then just get it lor. His choice his money. No need to lose more hair over this. :D

WiZaRd! 13-04-2017 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoneyFace =p (Post 107419937)
If he die die loves that X moniker in the model name and lazy to overclock then just get it lor. His choice his money. No need to lose more hair over this. :D

LOL
:D :D :D


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.