HWZ Lab: Discarded Inventory for grabs

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
mypillowtalks - hey pillow, unfortunately, I couldn't find the 2nd MSI X38 Diamond mobo... at least from what I swept through at the end of the last collection. apologies on that.

limcc - those Shuttle system entries are invalid, unfortunately; it was already cleared in earlier giveaways. What I do have is an uncollected XPC SN21G5. If you want, you can grab this later along with the rest of the items you've requested. These are the other few still left... AOpen XCCube EX18 (nForce 2)
AOpen XCCube EZ65 (Intel 865G), AOpen XCCube EX915 (Inte 915G), Soltek Qbic EQ3401M, Soltek Qbic EQ3801MW.

mypillowtalks

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mypillowtalks - hey pillow, unfortunately, I couldn't find the 2nd MSI X38 Diamond mobo... at least from what I swept through at the end of the last collection. apologies on that.

Hi boss, no problem, I'll just take the other p35 i reserved. Could be reaching about 7, will update u by whatsapp later on. Thanks

Sent from Your Favourite Non-Biting Talking Pillow using GAGT

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Okay cool :)

Hi boss, no problem, I'll just take the other p35 i reserved. Could be reaching about 7, will update u by whatsapp later on. Thanks

Nelia8686

Reaction score
Thanks, Dr Vijay, for explaining on my behalf :), was busy yesterday.

Anyway, I am always addicted to computer stuffs, as that is the only thing I spend my free time on, since the days of 8086/DOS/windows3.11 era , I only stop playing with new stuffs until the core 2/Phenom/windows 7 era, because of family commitment. Anyway, I got friends still using windows XP/Windows 7 and none on windows 8/10, so, I will be doing some upgrading and keeping some of them as spares.

Oh wow those are really some ancient computer parts. Still can remember those matrox graphics that I had long ago. Didn't know these matrox graphics card can still work till this days. I do had some MSI 945GM4 motherboards though but I saw some bloated capacitors on them and I give up on trying to revive them. Not even sure if its still working due to the bloated capacitor. Was a core 2 duo e6420 system.

Anyway enjoy your new goodies and glad that it has been put to good use.:) Better then ending in the trash bins. Those are precious parts and it gonna makes my heart ache if gonna end up in trash bins lol.:s13:

mypillowtalks

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks dr vijay.

It is totally new! Hope my old pc can work again

UIIZ3JN.jpg

Eating dinner nao

8x2KOxN.jpg

limcc

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

limcc - those Shuttle system entries are invalid, unfortunately; it was already cleared in earlier giveaways. What I do have is an uncollected XPC SN21G5. If you want, you can grab this later along with the rest of the items you've requested. These are the other few still left... AOpen XCCube EX18 (nForce 2)
AOpen XCCube EZ65 (Intel 865G), AOpen XCCube EX915 (Inte 915G), Soltek Qbic EQ3401M, Soltek Qbic EQ3801MW.

Sorry, didn't check the thread before I went down. No problem at all, I'm gonna have some good time with those stuff I collected.

Thanks a lot Vijay. :D

9EQRLnsh_o.jpg

Hope my old Socket 462/478 CPUs are still beating. ;)

twentytwoeighty

Reaction score
My MSI nForce 2 mobo I got just now bad caps going kaboom during boot.

Asus one still OK so far thank god.

Be careful guys just because no bloated caps doesn't mean no bad caps.

Last edited:

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Not bad, more than half the items listed have been distributed out.

These are however boards that are still mostly in their box packaging.

I've a few more cartons of even older era boards that are without any packaging, just the bare mobos from Socket A, Slot 1, Slot A, Socket 370, etc. --- sadly, have to bid them goodbye along with the rest of the uncollected items.

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I've a few more cartons of even older era boards that are without any packaging, just the bare mobos from Socket A, Slot 1, Slot A, Socket 370, etc. --- sadly, have to bid them goodbye along with the rest of the uncollected items.

tested the other 2 its working well/

thanks a lot XD

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I'm wondering if there are like other weird stuff

Steyr69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks dr vijay.

It is totally new! Hope my old pc can work again

UIIZ3JN.jpg

Sorry, didn't check the thread before I went down. No problem at all, I'm gonna have some good time with those stuff I collected.

Thanks a lot Vijay. :D

9EQRLnsh_o.jpg

Hope my old Socket 462/478 CPUs are still beating. ;)

Wow.....those boxes alone are already classic pieces...likely wont find them anymore.

Socket 462...AMD XP Athlon Socket A? :)

Ferolare

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

rip win9x era of computing :sad:

also, the 890gx & a85x board: they are in perfect working condition :s34:

hexenB

Reaction score
Oh wow those are really some ancient computer parts. Still can remember those matrox graphics that I had long ago. Didn't know these matrox graphics card can still work till this days. I do had some MSI 945GM4 motherboards though but I saw some bloated capacitors on them and I give up on trying to revive them. Not even sure if its still working due to the bloated capacitor. Was a core 2 duo e6420 system.

Anyway enjoy your new goodies and glad that it has been put to good use.:) Better then ending in the trash bins. Those are precious parts and it gonna makes my heart ache if gonna end up in trash bins lol.:s13:

Pci vga cards i still keep as still can use on those boards with pci slot, still have those 1mb 2mb ones like s3, tseng lab, trident etc

I also sold those spoilt boards/vga cards collected over last few years to scrap metal, now price is around $2 per kilo, so 1 board around $1, 10 boards + 6 vga cards (865/915/945/nforce and 6600/7600) got paid $14 :) its 2 mins walking distance from kaki bukit mrt, if anyone wants to sell.

nwh_sg

Reaction score
Pci vga cards i still keep as still can use on those boards with pci slot, still have those 1mb 2mb ones like s3, tseng lab, trident etc

I also sold those spoilt boards/vga cards collected over last few years to scrap metal, now price is around $2 per kilo, so 1 board around $1, 10 boards + 6 vga cards (865/915/945/nforce and 6600/7600) got paid $14 :) its 2 mins walking distance from kaki bukit mrt, if anyone wants to sell.

can sic contact to sell scrap metal? I live near there too. no plan to sell the mobo that I just got from Vijay, just to clarify :s13: Tks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.