www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Hardware Clinic (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/)
-   -   If you’re thinking of buying a Secretlab chair… do NOT. Winter will come. (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hardware-clinic-2/if-you%92re-thinking-buying-secretlab-chair%85-do-not-winter-will-come-5686050.html)

K202020K 08-09-2017 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeMisE (Post 110171303)
hardcore “fanboys” will still buy one lah
i mentioned to those people who die die like secret lab that i was gonna buy a chair for $300+.
kena suan, say pay $200 more can get secretlab.
show them hwz reviews of leather peeling, they still insist on secretlab
very good marketing i guess, time to laugh at my friends later when it starts to peel

Some sick people love to act rich , talk rich. Every thing people say expensive, not worth, not good value, not justified. They'll argue as if money is falling from the sky like rain, for them

How lian how tuck looks down on their poorer countrymen
But the reality is the bank account balance is negative one every month. Just want to show off to camouflage their financial insecurity, and as escape from real life's miseries

If you know well, rich people always keep low profile one. Very humble, never act arrogant one.

And never "xuan xiao" those who couldn't afford expensive stuff. They are not only rich in financial standing but also rich in their mindset. Hope I don't antagonize some people here , but can help them to move along.

Sent from Nagasaki長崎, Japan日本 using GAGT

xtractor 08-09-2017 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K202020K (Post 110172570)
Some sick people love to act rich , talk rich. Every thing people say expensive, not worth, not good value, not justified. They'll argue as if money is falling from the sky like rain, for them

How lian how tuck looks down on their poorer countrymen
But the reality is the bank account balance is negative one every month. Just want to show off to camouflage their financial insecurity, and as escape from real life's miseries

If you know well, rich people always keep low profile one. Very humble, never act arrogant one.

And never "xuan xiao" those who couldn't afford expensive stuff. They are not only rich in financial standing but also rich in their mindset. Hope I don't antagonize some people here , but can help them to move along.

bro we are here not to discuss who is rich and poor or who can afford it or not.....mind ur own business la......they oso dont use ur money to pay so why kpkb.this is not EDMW forum
for those who bought it,use it and encounter peeling skin....... lesson learnt and move on thats all
this thread is more to quality over price discussion........even though i never use ttheir product i never had the extend to curse people like that.dont be childish la

K202020K 08-09-2017 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtractor (Post 110173182)
bro we are here not to discuss who is rich and poor or who can afford it or not.....mind ur own business la......they oso dont use ur money to pay so why kpkb.this is not EDMW forum
for those who bought it,use it and encounter peeling skin....... lesson learnt and move on thats all
this thread is more to quality over price discussion........even though i never use ttheir product i never had the extend to curse people like that.dont be childish la

Sorry to have antagonize you bro
And sorry for being side tracked from the main point of defects discussion. Just sharing my own observations.
Just skip it if it's not your cup of tea lah. Good day, and very sorry to spoil your mood bro. My sincere apologies to you

xtractor 08-09-2017 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K202020K (Post 110173510)
Sorry to have antagonize you bro
And sorry for being side tracked from the main point of defects discussion. Just sharing my own observations.
Just skip it if it's not your cup of tea lah. Good day, and very sorry to spoil your mood bro. My sincere apologies to you

thanks bro after all we are human....sorry for my harsh word too...have a good day to u too....forgive and forget 👍

K202020K 08-09-2017 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtractor (Post 110173655)
thanks bro after all we are human....sorry for my harsh word too...have a good day to u too....forgive and forget �

Ha ha no problem at all lah
Good day bro

wilflare 08-09-2017 12:48 PM

lol. every time I see such a thread, I regret not going for Herman Miller :(

Brisance 08-09-2017 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilflare (Post 110174525)

Same here. :( Could've gotten a 2nd hand that'd probably last many more years.

Proximus 08-09-2017 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilflare (Post 110174525)

You will never go wrong with Aeron chair.. I personally using it at home for almost a decade and it is still going strong.

xDragon 08-09-2017 05:56 PM

Lmao yall fall for marketing so easily ah? Everyone knows gaming chairs screw up your back even further. For the same amount of money, you could've gotten a pristine 2nd hand Aeron. Sad!

Ark Law 08-09-2017 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xDragon (Post 110179679)
Lmao yall fall for marketing so easily ah? Everyone knows gaming chairs screw up your back even further. For the same amount of money, you could've gotten a pristine 2nd hand Aeron. Sad!

Same goes for "no loss of suction" Dyson. Fancy and ingenious marketing trumps everything else. And it rallies their fanboys as well.

wilflare 09-09-2017 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brisance (Post 110178050)
Same here. :( Could've gotten a 2nd hand that'd probably last many more years.

I really wanted to buy from unwanted (he has a MO on the Aeron) but didn't know there were plenty of 2nd hand options going around :/

joshuaho 09-09-2017 12:05 PM

Ehh on this topic, any recommendation for vacumn cleaner not? LOL side track from main topic but ur reply reminded me need to get a new vacumn Liao haha

Budget wise not really a concern since want something good and have good filters etc. Originally looking at rainbow, then shifted focus on Dyson, seems like now I'll be looking at rainbow again..

Pm me if dw to reply to this thread, thanks in advance!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ark Law (Post 110179905)
Same goes for "no loss of suction" Dyson. Fancy and ingenious marketing trumps everything else. And it rallies their fanboys as well.

stylechap 09-09-2017 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshuaho (Post 110190351)
Ehh on this topic, any recommendation for vacumn cleaner not? LOL side track from main topic but ur reply reminded me need to get a new vacumn Liao haha

Budget wise not really a concern since want something good and have good filters etc. Originally looking at rainbow, then shifted focus on Dyson, seems like now I'll be looking at rainbow again..

Pm me if dw to reply to this thread, thanks in advance!!

Personally used a dyson vacuum. They can suck very fine dust particles which most vacuum simply couldn't. So you can actually skip mopping the floor subsequently.
But don't expect very muffled sound from them.
I don't know what's with the "no loss of suction" issue as long as they vacuum properly

lamesensei 09-09-2017 12:58 PM

lol...... :s13::s13::s13::s13::s13::s13:

thesmallprint 09-09-2017 01:11 PM

Wah Ts what did you do with your chair? Mine is almost 2 years old, still looks brand new leh...

http://i.imgur.com/4TF36Qb.png

Btw those those GoT puns :s13::s13: