If you're thinking of buying a Secretlab chair... do NOT. Winter will come.

Reaction score
If anyone wants to buy a new Secretlab chair within these next 4 days (up to 23 May 2020), I have a very good discount code to pass on to you.

Only for serious buyer, please? Do not be selfish & let the discount code go to waste.
Any restrictions on which chair to get?

Sent from Rem Best Grill using GAGT

zensushi

Reaction score
Any restrictions on which chair to get?

I don't think so. You may have to try it to see if you can use it for your purchase.

I won't be using it...so would rather let someone benefit from it. :o

nNJs8ti.jpg

lunarsong

Reaction score
I don't think so. You may have to try it to see if you can use it for your purchase.

I won't be using it...so would rather let someone benefit from it. :o

nNJs8ti.jpg

$70 off entire order? i thought referral is $25 off. u got cheat code is it :s13:

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just checking beside peeling, anyone has other issues? eg Lever, height adjuster, arm rest?

Nope. The chair is super solid, the cold cut memory foam is good. It's only the Prime PU 1.0 that is peeling. They are doing replacements for 1.0 users to 2.0.

zensushi

Reaction score
Nope. The chair is super solid, the cold cut memory foam is good. It's only the Prime PU 1.0 that is peeling. They are doing replacements for 1.0 users to 2.0.

Same. Parts & structure feel as solid as day 1. :o

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup, memory foam is the lumbar support pillow. Cold Cut foam not bad actually, don't see any deform of the shape unlike those cheaper chairs.

Same. Parts & structure feel as solid as day 1. :o
It's very sturdy built, the frame. Before I bought it more than 2-years ago, i worry about the lying to the back and will topple over. However, it proved wrong, it whole frame can withstand the weight, well designed so it won't topple. I felt they had done well enough for a gaming chair, for long term, but just that they need to improve on the PU Leather.

Swiftbladez

Master Member
Reaction score
Yup, memory foam is the lumbar support pillow. Cold Cut foam not bad actually, don't see any deform of the shape unlike those cheaper chairs.

It's very sturdy built, the frame. Before I bought it more than 2-years ago, i worry about the lying to the back and will topple over. However, it proved wrong, it whole frame can withstand the weight, well designed so it won't topple. I felt they had done well enough for a gaming chair, for long term, but just that they need to improve on the PU Leather.

And the sad truth is that PU leather can never be improved beyond what the material is. :s13:

So don't care version 1.0, 2.0 20.0, pu leather is pu leather. I don't know how many times I've said it :s22: Secretlab isn't a research institution, they aren't going to create a brand new type of leather without the world knowing about it.

zensushi

Reaction score

Will this happen with the HM chairs or not? Wait for it...

https://twitter.com/MothershipSG/status/1262764739869859842?s=20

:s13: :s22:

jfreex98

Reaction score
And the sad truth is that PU leather can never be improved beyond what the material is. :s13:

So don't care version 1.0, 2.0 20.0, pu leather is pu leather. I don't know how many times I've said it :s22: Secretlab isn't a research institution, they aren't going to create a brand new type of leather without the world knowing about it.

They only know how to import oem product from china and than put secret lab logo on it...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.