If you're thinking of buying a Secretlab chair... do NOT. Winter will come.

Kevctx

Reaction score
Does anyone have a referral code for Secret Lab? No joke I'm getting the Titan softweave for my brother as a gift.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Please go to the correct forum to sell your thing. Thanks.

mr_voodoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought my DXRacer 6-7 years ago. Still going strong
Can see signs of the leather-wearing out slightly but still looks good - flaking yet

Have seen my friends change 2-3 SL chairs on Facebook during the same period :s13:

Not saying DXracer is good, but it's definitely a lot better than this SL brand which excels in marketing

Last edited:

D0ryfish

Reaction score
got the fierce rabbit version of the chair..
Secretlab OMEGA 2020 SoftWeave™ - D.Va.. feels good so far..

tingtb

Reaction score
Just replaced the seat and back under $29 warranty yesterday. Seems softer to sit on. The previous one was to hard to sit on.

Will see how long the seat will last b4 it start peeling.

kingcashthefifth

Reaction score
Just replaced the seat and back under $29 warranty yesterday. Seems softer to sit on. The previous one was to hard to sit on.

Will see how long the seat will last b4 it start peeling.
My bro's 2019 Titan peeled too and got similar replacement program as you. Till date almost 1 year like no issue fingers crossed, he also says the new replacement feels better quality. Now everyday WFH I also wanna get the char, but considering whether PU leather or softweave.

My bro chair almost 2 years, now got a little squeaky noise when sitting on it. Does yours have the noise too?

Aegis

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm using something from taobao bought in 2016 still going strong, no peeling of the faux leather. It even survived an international move from Singapore to europe. Expensive chairs are overrated...

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My bro's 2019 Titan peeled too and got similar replacement program as you. Till date almost 1 year like no issue fingers crossed, he also says the new replacement feels better quality. Now everyday WFH I also wanna get the char, but considering whether PU leather or softweave.

My bro chair almost 2 years, now got a little squeaky noise when sitting on it. Does yours have the noise too?

get yourself a herman miller/steelcase/haworth chair instead

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.