If you're thinking of buying a Secretlab chair... do NOT. Winter will come.

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh wow... thanks for sharing the ordeal u went thru.

loss faith in it already, my $500 sunken cost cannot get back anymore. it was told this is the one and only gaming chair i ever need, now peel here peel there still need to pay $128 to replace a PU 2.0 with 4x durability that will still peel here peel there never ending.

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
Still the same ma.. will have the peeling issue. Moreover osim didn’t cover the peeling and 2 more years warranty is a premium add on. In the end spend more than 1k for a chair.

If not, get the OSIM predator with the massager functions?

zleipnir

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think my next chair will be mesh type office chair hahaa..

loss faith in it already, my $500 sunken cost cannot get back anymore. it was told this is the one and only gaming chair i ever need, now peel here peel there still need to pay $128 to replace a PU 2.0 with 4x durability that will still peel here peel there never ending.

Tan Gee Ming

Reaction score

sl pu leather 2.0 will still peel also, regardless how much they claim how good it is.

entertaint

Reaction score
Lemme steal the thread to ask my question, thinking of getting second hand steelcase leap/think, I'm slightly leaning towards the think series but it'll comes down to which one has better deals. Any advice?

Secretlab_Cheryl

Suspended
Reaction score
about $29 to $128 (for 2018 and earlier models) am thinking whether to dispose or to spend $128 for my current grossly peeled leather chair or just buy a office chair with real lumbar support because sitting on secretlab for long really has minimum to no support at all frankly speaking
Hi jfreex98. I'm happy to see how I can help with the replacement of your chair. Could you drop me a DM with your order details so I can better assist?

Secretlab_Cheryl

Suspended
Reaction score
Not gonna bother liao, probably just discount to get another, dunno will honor the warranty not.

Probably can get the Logitech Herman Miller to try

Hi NeonX, as an alternative to a trade-in, you can also get a replacement of the backrest and seatbase (they will come as a set). The replacement set will be upholstered in PRIME™ 2.0 PU leather, engineered to be 4x more durable than regular PU leather and designed with warm, humid climates like Singapore's in mind.

Do drop me a DM with your order details and I can see how to better assist you with this!

Secretlab_Cheryl

Suspended
Reaction score
Now I can’t decide if its fabric or pu leather even with the assurance of resistance to peeling and peeling guarantee
Hi manofsorrows, if you have any queries about the upholstery choices or the warranty and coverages we have, feel free to drop me a DM with your questions.

UptheToon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got recent fb post I see Jose mournho also take pic with secretlab chair in his office.

Never like SL chairs but their marketing is good. I think more suited for ang moh counties and not in Sg humid weather.

CorosIve

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got recent fb post I see Jose mournho also take pic with secretlab chair in his office.

Never like SL chairs but their marketing is good. I think more suited for ang moh counties and not in Sg humid weather.

#AD they spamming insta with it :s13:

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

In sg, always choose fabric material no matter how cool looking the leather.:o

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see, why never offer when I message you guys previously?

Hi NeonX, as an alternative to a trade-in, you can also get a replacement of the backrest and seatbase (they will come as a set). The replacement set will be upholstered in PRIME™ 2.0 PU leather, engineered to be 4x more durable than regular PU leather and designed with warm, humid climates like Singapore's in mind.

Do drop me a DM with your order details and I can see how to better assist you with this!

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It's not as comfy as SL.
Massage functions are okay-ish and perhaps a little overrated - especially the so-called slashed price.

It's an odd mix, but as usual, probably best experienced in person.

If not, get the OSIM predator with the massager functions?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.