Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic Chassis

hao_jun

Reaction score
I see. Well it's not the brand that I'm referring to. More about the approach to pc case design in general. That casing is similar to the silverstone raven series where the motherboard is rotated. The cm casing retains normal mobo alignment but air flow concept similar to raven

Ya, the case has a unique configuration with the chimney effect. I like the sleek and modern look, with the idea of the light up sensor for the usb as well.

Gamernexus did a review on it and i think it was given some award for it as well for pc case of 2018.

But of cos, pc-o11 dynamic won the best overall case in 2018 by gamernexus :D

Last yr was meshify c i think, which i just changed to o11 this 11.11.

yosemi

Reaction score
Airflow design shld be from side and bottom intakes to top exhaust.

Also, you can put back fans, but limited to 2x 80mm which is not that good. lol. Or replace them with a 3.5" hdd.

my top has 240mm radiator also exhaust from top ?

ronnie_gogs

Reaction score
Any recommendations on RGB fans which can work with Asus aura. Lian Li Bora and Cooler Master Pro seem to work natively and Corsair fans need to do some modifications. Looking for high air pressure fans as I will be using them on radiators.

Seems like I might end up spending more on fans than the whole case price.

yosemi

Reaction score
Any recommendations on RGB fans which can work with Asus aura. Lian Li Bora and Cooler Master Pro seem to work natively and Corsair fans need to do some modifications. Looking for high air pressure fans as I will be using them on radiators.

i got rgb fans from taobao , not sure about quality yet.
my o11 case also haven come, after i assemble i post pic

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

GT fans with phanteks Halo?

hao_jun

Reaction score

U can refer to the link below for all the aura sync compatible devices including fans. Think thermaltake or coolermaster is a gd option? Hope it helps.

https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/...77.1190390428.1543312474-932099608.1542203682

Last edited:

ronnie_gogs

Reaction score
GT fans with phanteks Halo?

Woah didnt realise there was a option like this... I have a bunch of "vintage" Scythe Gentle Typhoons which I can resuse with these kits. Thanks a bunch,

U can refer to the link below for all the aura sync compatible devices including fans. Think thermaltake or coolermaster is a gd option? Hope it helps.

https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/...77.1190390428.1543312474-932099608.1542203682

Thanks I was considering what to use as there seem to be quite a few options. But the option above seems to be super interesting for me

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only issue is loads of cables to take of. But o11d has a dual chamber so plenty of space to chuck them away.

ronnie_gogs

Reaction score
I am still awaiting delivery of the case for this weekend.

Question : I ordered the vertical GPU mount. Is it possible to use extra PCIex 4x card in slots behind the graphics card. I want to use a PCiex capture card. Maybe a Elgato 4k Pro or a Avermedia 4k

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am still awaiting delivery of the case for this weekend.

Question : I ordered the vertical GPU mount. Is it possible to use extra PCIex 4x card in slots behind the graphics card. I want to use a PCiex capture card. Maybe a Elgato 4k Pro or a Avermedia 4k

Not possible coz the vert gpu pcie bracket requires u to use the bottom 4 pcie slots. But, due to the low placement of mobo, the actual usage slots left would be the 1st and 2nd.

Last edited:

ronnie_gogs

Reaction score
Not possible coz the vert gpu pcie bracket requires u to use the bottom 4 pcie slots. But, due to the low placement of mobo, the actual usage slots left would be the 1st and 2nd.

Oh too bad a riser cable to use the bottom slot to 1st slot would look really ugly as well.

zacky1223

Reaction score
Hello guys, sorry to trouble you all. I am planning on getting this case to replace my R6 cause I think damn nice. LOL.

Ok for the setup right.

Things I have now.
Mobo everything reuse.
Kraken X62
1X HDD
2 X SSD 2.5'

Can I use the X62 to the top as exhaust ?
2 x Cosair LL 140 for the radiator
1X Cosair LL 140 to make it 3 at the top

Than the side and bottom i put 3 Cosair ll fans

Is the setup ok ?

hao_jun

Reaction score
Hello guys, sorry to trouble you all. I am planning on getting this case to replace my R6 cause I think damn nice. LOL.

Ok for the setup right.

Things I have now.
Mobo everything reuse.
Kraken X62
1X HDD
2 X SSD 2.5'

Can I use the X62 to the top as exhaust ?
2 x Cosair LL 140 for the radiator
1X Cosair LL 140 to make it 3 at the top

Than the side and bottom i put 3 Cosair ll fans

Is the setup ok ?

I think it should be find since the top can mount two 140mm fans?

I mounted two 140mm fans on top as well but its abit tight when i also added in my led light strips. So do take note of that as well.

3121QbM.jpg

zacky1223

Reaction score
I think it should be find since the top can mount two 140mm fans?

I mounted two 140mm fans on top as well but its abit tight when i also added in my led light strips. So do take note of that as well.

3121QbM.jpg

ok can thanks bro I will be doing the led strips as well. So I will just mount the 140 x 3 on top and than 6 120 fans for intakes.

hao_jun

Reaction score
ok can thanks bro I will be doing the led strips as well. So I will just mount the 140 x 3 on top and than 6 120 fans for intakes.

i think top max is 2x 140 mm leh. cannot put 3. only 3x 120mm fans then can.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It may not be ideal to mount your ssd onto the rear cables /ssd/hdd cover coz routing of power might be difficult. U can actually put 2 ssds into 1 hdd cage inside since there are no moving parts.

zacky1223

Reaction score
It may not be ideal to mount your ssd onto the rear cables /ssd/hdd cover coz routing of power might be difficult. U can actually put 2 ssds into 1 hdd cage inside since there are no moving parts.

thanks bro for the suggestion. I think i might remove 1 ssd cuz that one like never use already.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.