Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic Chassis

hg_wng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm the max width for GPUs is 158/159mm, which limits the GPU and blocks that one can use.

hchia

Reaction score
To: Carbell

1. Can we install 3.5" Internal Card Reader on the front panel?

2. Can I install 5.25 Internal device, such as card reader at the front portion?

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

2. Can I install 5.25 Internal device, such as card reader at the front portion?

Nobody does that any more. If you really need then the best way is to go external ones.

Nowadays casing do not comes with a cut out for any 5.25inch, it is make way for both aesthetics and make way for other important components such as bigger and longer graphics card and bigger radiators support.

For me im using a external card reader type c. Small, fast and also no need for sata power.

Outramkia

Master Member
Reaction score

Buy phanteks enthoo pro or luxe lor. Can install all sort of things

poooooo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Fractal define r6, maybe take a look at that.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just received the case and tested a few components in it with WC... it is almost same as a mid tower....
jjndiyh.jpg

p3qf42d.jpg

d3adc3II

Reaction score
To shadow84:

Quick question: is there anyway to remove that big fat fugly logo ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.