Motorised desk for standing/sitting PC use

gnesht

Reaction score
Omnidesk consider one of the cheapest around. The table frame also the lastest model(Dual motors and 3 stage inverted for higher load) and their mark up isn't too high. Good price unless you are considering getting direct from China manufacturer which is very cheap.

I got 1 piece direct and have it ship via someone in mass order. Probably getting a Ikea table top to go with it although I prefer the carbonized bamboo top.

If Omnidesk sell just the table frame those who wants a bigger table can get Ikea worktops which is 186cm length.

yamakazi51

Master Member
Reaction score
Omnidesk consider one of the cheapest around. The table frame also the lastest model(Dual motors and 3 stage inverted for higher load) and their mark up isn't too high. Good price unless you are considering getting direct from China manufacturer which is very cheap.

I got 1 piece direct and have it ship via someone in mass order. Probably getting a Ikea table top to go with it although I prefer the carbonized bamboo top.

If Omnidesk sell just the table frame those who wants a bigger table can get Ikea worktops which is 186cm length.

Yeah, if Omnidesk sells just the table frame might consider them too

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yo bro, can post a picture of your setup? I'm interested in getting such a table, sitting too long hurts my back.

Thanks.

FinalTidus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its definitely more than enough for a ultrawide and all IF you are not using huge size bookshelves speakers.

If for katana users, they can have the option to mount at the desk corner for the sub.

Thanks. I am using creative gigaworks t40 series ii speakers. Should be enough la hor? :D

Edwan@

Reaction score
Any review on Omnidesk pro. Curious on how it fair head on with Ikea system.

Edwan@

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. Which model is yours ? Is the electronics working well and is the table TOP stable?

It works great. I have dual monitor arm with Prism 34 inch widescreens x 2 to go along.

Edwan@

Reaction score
Thanks for the links . But the price is not affordable to bring it in. The weight + freight too may be same price as local set.

Swiftbladez

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the links . But the price is not affordable to bring it in. The weight + freight too may be same price as local set.

Ezbuy search "motorized standing desk" and you'll see 3 results (at least from what I just searched). Prime is $2.99 + the "trial" version fee of $9.90 if you haven't use the trial before (or just create new account maybe). See if those fits your needs and if the price still much cheaper

Edwan@

Reaction score
Thanks for that, let me try. So the price + local warranty is not attractive to you in comparison of the price ya?

gnesht

Reaction score
Can enquire from here. They can arrange door-to-door and if I remember correctly shipping via DHL is USD50 for table frame alone. Many more of such supplier on Alibaba. Just write them to find out the final prices.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.116.441e5f02ppT83k

I bought from here using someone in Mass Order to ship it to SG.(slightly cheaper but waited very long for it) Motors are not noisy and very smooth. Table frame has some kind of coating which makes double sided tape not to adhere well when I did cable management. So stick to underside of table top. Very well finished.

Edit:
https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...?spm=a2700.7724838.2017115.147.441e5f02ppT83k

Last edited:

Phases

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
KMLkTkC.jpg

i using this for work, pretty decent. spring loaded so will be more reliable in long run compare to motor and gear, i think.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.