Official Diablo 3 Thread

akloaklo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is gameshop trustable?

The home delivery is good but I wonder if really can get it on the 16may (like what it said)...

If not hope neighbourhood bookstores like popular will have D3 stocks...

Jack O Lantern

Reaction score
can my laptop play?

Hi can my laptop play diablo3 ;

LENOVO 570Z with specs ;
GEFORCE GT550M
i7-2630QM, 2GHZ
8GB RAM

And also when is the official date in singapore to be available in Funan/SLS, i know the official date is 15 may (16 may in sg).

THax

miketkf

Reaction score
Is gameshop trustable?

The home delivery is good but I wonder if really can get it on the 16may (like what it said)...

It all depends on how many people pre-order and on the date of your pre-order. if a lot of people pre-order it, I don't think you can get it on 16th May.

GUOYIN2000

Reaction score
Well, I got the digital version, so I get to pre-download it.

May is good due to after exams!

Carnage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya anyone can tell me how to get the CE on the 15th? Seems like there is no possible way.

kippei

Reaction score
Is gameshop trustable?

if you guys wan the standard edition box copy can try GameShop - Buy games for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii , PC, PSP online

if you guys want digital US edition can try battle.net at US59.99 or $90 in SGD base on the region of your account.

Alternatively -
offgamers.com digital (US) version at only SGD$76.61 , if you have gold member its around SGD$72.78 with $3 bucks rebate. - D3 Cd Key | Diablo 3 Cd Key | Diablo III Cd Key

offgamers.com digital (SEA) Version at SGD$90, if you have gold member its around SGD$85.50 with $4.50 bucks rebate - Diablo , Buy Diablo , Cheap Diablo , Diablo .

both are quite reliable just that gameshop processes much slower. Offgamers is within the day. The support is quite fast. I am a customer for both sellers. Spent ard $1000+ with offgamers. So far so good

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi can my laptop play diablo3 ;

LENOVO 570Z with specs ;
GEFORCE GT550M
i7-2630QM, 2GHZ
8GB RAM

And also when is the official date in singapore to be available in Funan/SLS, i know the official date is 15 may (16 may in sg).

THax

your laptop will be able to play it dont worry. d3 have low requirements
it on 15 may

Last edited:

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pre-ordered the CE from Amazon.

Hardware wise, lucky i splurged on graphics card when building this rig 2 yrs back so it wont be a bottleneck for d3 :s22:

hohohos

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
most probably will be gaming Diablo 3
on my old rig core2 duo with gtx460

going to roll Demon hunter or monk (new class)
though i play babarian in diablo 2

even if Miss Ivy release on time for Diablo 3
I'll try not to be one of the early adopters:s22:;)

haroldg

Reaction score
WoW gamers enjoy a free digital copy if they pledged subscription for 1 year. i did that last year :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.