And not external crack due to user

Justahelpdesk

Reaction score
Cheap but not cheap when something happen due to ceap material used
My monitor PRISM+ X340 PRO internal screen crack and they ask for $389
It is not external crack due to user
Due to they use cheap internal screen
Think twice before buying

Actually if not particular about brand, taobao selling 34inch curved xiaomi for rmb1999 too.

Deathzz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PRISM+ X340 - Cheapest UltraWide 144hz Gaming Monitor

Cheap and attractive because they use cheap material
When anything happen the ask you to pay
Mine internal crack they ask to pay "$389.00 for the panel replacement"
It is internal screen crack due to manufacturing material
Not due to user fault

what is internal screen crack? got pictures?
if never subject to stress why would bo tai bo ji crack 1

Swiftbladez

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually if not particular about brand, taobao selling 34inch curved xiaomi for rmb1999 too.

How much shipping? at the end of the day after calculating shipping and the net difference sometimes I think go for local warranty is better. At least this is when PRISM came about. The price difference not that bad when compared to the overseas Korean ones (exact same monitors that is).

Justahelpdesk

Reaction score
How much shipping? at the end of the day after calculating shipping and the net difference sometimes I think go for local warranty is better. At least this is when PRISM came about. The price difference not that bad when compared to the overseas Korean ones (exact same monitors that is).

shipping wise maybe factor in about $50sgd max for snail sea shipping which will take about 1.5-2 weeks.

consider damn cheap actually for a 34inch curved xiaomi monitor.

Naoyuki

Reaction score

Not due to user fault

Do you have pictures? This is ridiculous :mad: think I might as well buy the xiaomi 34 inch.

Last edited:

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you have pictures? This is ridiculous :mad: think I might as well buy the xiaomi 34 inch.

I would HIGHLY recommend not getting any Prism monitor, a lot of quality issues and backlight bleeding is atrocious.

When my PS4 Pro outputs to the monitor, every few minutes there will be screen tearing, a flickering line going from top to bottom. This happens to my other friends who are using the same monitor as well.

xiaosen

Reaction score
Sound like the the qc for prism is not very good. But the feature to price ratio is good.

SnorlaxGorGor

Reaction score

Not due to user fault

How does it internal crack? Did it slam to anything?

SnorlaxGorGor

Reaction score
I would HIGHLY recommend not getting any Prism monitor, a lot of quality issues and backlight bleeding is atrocious.

When my PS4 Pro outputs to the monitor, every few minutes there will be screen tearing, a flickering line going from top to bottom. This happens to my other friends who are using the same monitor as well.

So you and 1 of your friend is having issue with Prism+? Anyone else?
Have you feedback this prism+ and what their reply?

stillgottheblues

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I faced the exact same issue with a cracked screen. On day 1 after I received the monitor, I had to tilt the monitor with my right hand to access the back panel to install the ports, because my table is sealed to my wall (I cannot position myself behind the monitor). After plugging in the port, realised that the screen had a slight depression where my thumb was and screen is cracked.

Customer service told me to purchase a replacement set at S$389 and return the defective set to them. Looks like they are not warranting cracked screen at all even though the warranty at the website says they do. Really very pissed off that the construction of the monitor is so delicate and they can get away from honouring the warranty so easily!

Thanks for sharing. Heng!! I almost hoot.

SnorlaxGorGor

Reaction score
I faced the exact same issue with a cracked screen. On day 1 after I received the monitor, I had to tilt the monitor with my right hand to access the back panel to install the ports, because my table is sealed to my wall (I cannot position myself behind the monitor). After plugging in the port, realised that the screen had a slight depression where my thumb was and screen is cracked.

Customer service told me to purchase a replacement set at S$389 and return the defective set to them. Looks like they are not warranting cracked screen at all even though the warranty at the website says they do. Really very pissed off that the construction of the monitor is so delicate and they can get away from honouring the warranty so easily!

wah.. i consider the lucky one.
got X340 pro with no dead pixel but a bit monitor bleeding though.
have check with few of my friend, they say slightly monitor is normal.

Posted from PCWX using iFinger

ahappyending

Reaction score
for those who bought the monitors.. does the monitor come with a display port cable or hdmi 2.0 cable for 144hz/1440p setup?

bought a x270 pro.. but have not arrived yet

JustBored

Reaction score
for those who bought the monitors.. does the monitor come with a display port cable or hdmi 2.0 cable for 144hz/1440p setup?

Check tech specs.

Power Cables Yes
HDMI Cable No
Display Port Cable Yes
Custom Spacers for VESA Mounting Yes

I just bought w270, pray for the best ><

tessina

Reaction score
Just started using a X340 pro - for some reason screen capture images are super overexposed. What could be the issue? Is this software related? (am on Win10)

SnorlaxGorGor

Reaction score
Just started using a X340 pro - for some reason screen capture images are super overexposed. What could be the issue? Is this software related? (am on Win10)

i also using x340 pro, but dont have the similiar issue (or maybe I didnt realize)

can you share the picture that you capture?

Posted from PCWX using iFinger

tessina

Reaction score
can you share the picture that you capture?

mMa0LF.jpg

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I got x270 pro...no problem except for bleeding at the centre of the screen when nothing is displayed...as long as there's anything on display..the monitor is excellent..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.