PRISM+ Monitors - X315 and X340

Naoyuki

Reaction score
Looks ok for a VA panel, just be glad you don't have a spotlight from the top of your monitor.

Samsung VA Panel also has the same problem, if such issues so important to you maybe can consider Eizo monitors if you got budget.

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Prism Customer services say this glow from VA Panel is ok. is there anyone with this curved screen had this problem? :D
S8J7i5t.jpg

It's call backlight bleeding, only can lan lan suck thumb.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why bother if your normal video, office work, internet surfing have no issue?
do you buy a monitor to look at black screen?

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why bother if your normal video, office work, internet surfing have no issue?
do you buy a monitor to look at black screen?

Normal video and gaming already can see the bleeding during darker scenes.
You buy monitor only look at white screen? :s13:

tigerwoods

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can always buy other monitors like Acer Predator, LG Ultra if you can afford it.

Posted from PCWX using iPhone 1000 Pro Max

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol I saw this coming, so this screen cannot game only do normal video and office work?
This monitor is for cheapskate/people looking for a bargain/bochup people.
If you need quality, this isn't it.
If you need color accuracy, this isn't it.
Gaming is "ok" for games that aren't super dark.

Nowadays even Samsung 34 inch is $650+- and Xiaomi 34 inch is $460+, no reason to get Prism+.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Games that play without sending video signal to monitor. Great game u got!

Naoyuki

Reaction score
No one said you cant game on it, even odyssey suffers with backlight bleed far worse than this. This is where the monitor market is at now.

Imagine getting fussed by stuff like this. Go get yourself the most pricey monitor in the market and you will still find it not good enough for you. That is if you would even spend over a grand on a monitor.

UptheToon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Prism Customer services say this glow from VA Panel is ok. is there anyone with this curved screen had this problem? :D
S8J7i5t.jpg

This is quite bad. But you get what you pay for. By their standards maybe this is ok.

Llst lor

entertaint

Reaction score
I tried searching prism monitor reviews on this site and Google pretty damn jialat. Am probably gonna get another brand's monitor even tho I got lobang for staff discount, anyone got experience w Dell S2421HN? I saw in retail $189 like not bad.

My usage is mainly gaming hence probably looking for 24 inch ips screen first as I read that that's the best for 1080/1440p gaming.

Also planning to get a bigger monitor for dual monitor setup at a later date.

Last edited:

bjornng

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey guys - so I just got the SuperSolid XG340R, and I noticed that on the right side of the monitor, it has a slightly warmer tone than the left side.

I was just wondering if you guys experienced this before and if it's normal? SuperSolid uses the same panel as Prism+ so I'm guessing this is applicable to Prism+ users too, or maybe even Xiaomi..

tigerwoods

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys - so I just got the SuperSolid XG340R, and I noticed that on the right side of the monitor, it has a slightly warmer tone than the left side.

I was just wondering if you guys experienced this before and if it's normal? SuperSolid uses the same panel as Prism+ so I'm guessing this is applicable to Prism+ users too, or maybe even Xiaomi..

Can take a pic and show us?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.