Qoo10 - All About It

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually i think this thread should be the thread for Qoo10 than the other one, easier for people who wishes to help to find the location to relay answer.

If anyone feels that this thread is lacking and requires more update, do let me know., If i did not rspd, feel free to pm me.

You will be credited accordingly for your effort.

Thanks.

Haha but not everyone will migrate here mah..

The TS for the qoo10 thread seems to be inactive..

maybe just sticky the front post in that thread?

Or link this thread in your signature, that could work too :)

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha but not everyone will migrate here mah..

The TS for the qoo10 thread seems to be inactive..

maybe just sticky the front post in that thread?

Or link this thread in your signature, that could work too :)

No need make it so formal, just make this thread as info about Qoo10, extract whatever useful info from there and update here. If not later here also become rojak...:D:D

viktOzzz

Master Member
Reaction score
You can use up to 30% of your total Qpoints to offset your purchase,

For instance; your item price is $100 and you have 21,888 Qpoints then you are able to use 2,100 Qpoint to offset.

Hi,

For Qpoints, you can use up to 30% of the order amount within 1,200 Qpoints. So if you buy above $40 of items in the same cart, you can deduct at most 1200 Qpoints at Qoo10.

01asdf

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

For Qpoints, you can use up to 30% of the order amount within 1,200 Qpoints. So if you buy above $40 of items in the same cart, you can deduct at most 1200 Qpoints at Qoo10.

According to their CSO max is lower of 10% of your qpoints and 30% of cart value.

The "at most 1200" is probably because you have only 12k+ qpoints.

viktOzzz

Master Member
Reaction score
According to their CSO max is lower of 10% of your qpoints and 30% of cart value.

The "at most 1200" is probably because you have only 12k+ qpoints.

Thanks for your information, 01asdf. I don't know about the max of lower of 10% of the Qpoints rule. It wasn't stated on the purchase page where you select on the Qpoints to deduct.

That means if I have lesser Qpoints (eg. 6k. I can only use 600 Qpoints :eek::eek:), instead of previously where you can use a max of 30% of cart value or 1000 Qpoints...

twiggies

Reaction score
Thanks for your information, 01asdf. I don't know about the max of lower of 10% of the Qpoints rule. It wasn't stated on the purchase page where you select on the Qpoints to deduct.

That means if I have lesser Qpoints (eg. 6k. I can only use 600 Qpoints :eek::eek:), instead of previously where you can use a max of 30% of cart value or 1000 Qpoints...

Oh really good information thank u!

01asdf

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Not exactly - the lowest max is 1k points so you can use all of your qpoints below that.

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

How to use Qpoints:

Qpoints can be used up to 30% of the total order amount OR 10% of your total Qpoints subjected to which is the lower.

For example, you have total of 18,888 Qpoints in your account and you bought an item @ $28.80;

30% of item price =$8 (rounded down to the nearest dollar)
10% of your total Qpoints = 1800 (rounded down to nearest 100 units)

So in this case, you can only use 800 Qpoints to offset your purchase not 1800.

Hope this helps..:)

Last edited:

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to use Qpoints:

Qpoints can be used up to 30% of the total order amount OR 10% of your total Qpoints subjected to which is the lower.

For example, you have total of 18,888 Qpoints in your account and you bought an item @ $168;

30% of item price =$8 (rounded down to the nearest dollar)
10% of your total Qpoints = 1800 (rounded down to nearest 100 units)

So in this case, you can only use 800 Qpoints to offset your purchase not 1800.

Hope this helps..:)

Sure it does thx

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will be updating the page very soon and will welcome any information shared upon

Thx u

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.