Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoo123

Reaction score
I see, thanks! I've only 9k q points.

Yes, it will expired after 6 month from the date of issue.

100qpoints = $1 rebate.

At the payment page, you can use up to 500qpoints or 1000qpoints per checkout.

spvy1i.jpg

Thank for your sharing.

Weird, at your payment screen shown Q-point 6716 (less then 10K) but

still able to use 30% of order amount within 1000 Q-point?

Will all Q-point expiry at same time after 6 months if have more than 10k

Q-point? Thank you.

pgem

Reaction score
Insufficient postage

What happens if seller put insufficient postage? Received a non-delivery notice from Singpost, stating that my Qoo10 parcel has insufficient postage. Anyone experienced this before? If top up postage, will seller usually pay back the postage to buyer?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank for your sharing.

Weird, at your payment screen shown Q-point 6716 (less then 10K) but

still able to use 30% of order amount within 1000 Q-point?

Will all Q-point expiry at same time after 6 months if have more than 10k

Q-point? Thank you.

I think qoo10 lazy to change the t&c stated when using qpoint. They just need to lower the limit from 1000 to 500 will do.

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What happens if seller put insufficient postage? Received a non-delivery notice from Singpost, stating that my Qoo10 parcel has insufficient postage. Anyone experienced this before? If top up postage, will seller usually pay back the postage to buyer?
No too bad .

lo3xlo2x

Reaction score

What item did you buy? What is the postage amount to top up and how much postage did the seller put?

Lastly, what is the item weight?

pgem

Reaction score
What item did you buy? What is the postage amount to top up and how much postage did the seller put?

Lastly, what is the item weight?

Ordered some clothings. No idea about the postage details as I haven't got time to go post office yet. Troublesome! Seller offered free normal postage, yet in the end I still have to take time go post office, pay for extra postage, waste my time and money.

skyblue1960

Reaction score
Q10 curator reward

Anyone know about this curator program? bought the Havaianas Flip-Flops at $29.90 plus other items =$40 (use $20 cart coupon) As using 60% shop coupon + 50% cart coupon the curator reward become minus , is't q-money will be deducted for $3.42?
P/s:tried to upload photo but can't

blusky

Reaction score
The spy told me the coming coupon could be the debut of $18 off $100 coupon.

Bonus: A possible pic of the spy (in case you doubt the accuracy):
bDWzh0e.jpg

lifeishard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ordered some clothings. No idea about the postage details as I haven't got time to go post office yet. Troublesome! Seller offered free normal postage, yet in the end I still have to take time go post office, pay for extra postage, waste my time and money.

Qoo10 clothing can buy one meh? Bought 2 times, both time disappointed. Quality really cmi.

davi502

Master Member
Reaction score

Post in Q&A. Let seller know and at same time can warn others of such tactics

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
Qoo10 clothing can buy one meh? Bought 2 times, both time disappointed. Quality really cmi.

That's true... I bought once and the quality really bad and size is for bbfa so big and loose even when order small size, how to wear :s22:

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

For clothing and shoes, I still prefer to go shops to try then buy.
Buy these things online when come to size not right, although some can exchange, but troublesome to send back or to go down and worst part is some not allow to exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.