Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzzjil

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes, just collected at 10:49PM.

fivefive has joined the elite blacklisted club.

Wa i didn't know they would blacklist buyers. In this case, can we send vouchers to other users? I see the "gift" option.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa i didn't know they would blacklist buyers. In this case, can we send vouchers to other users? I see the "gift" option.

U use ur blacklisted acct to send to others, others will kena also. Dun sabo innocent ppl.

stylechap

Master Member
Reaction score
U use ur blacklisted acct to send to others, others will kena also. Dun sabo innocent ppl.
I have been transferring my coupons between account with your so-called blacklist and non-blacklist.
The non-blacklist is still non-blacklist.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have been transferring my coupons between account with your so-called blacklist and non-blacklist.
The non-blacklist is still non-blacklist.

Sooner or later they will link de. All of my previous accts kena blacklist from this as well. U internal transfer is fine but best not to sabo others....

You may not kena does not mean others will kena.

stylechap

Master Member
Reaction score
Sooner or later they will link de. All of my previous accts kena blacklist from this as well. U internal transfer is fine but best not to sabo others....

You may not kena does not mean others will kena.

You kena blacklist does not mean it is a result from transferring of coupon from blacklisted account.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I guess Mon-wed would have $100 off $600. If not they would have advertised a little liao.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If register another account can i transfer the qpoints over ?

I dun think so. Qstamps and mameballs can be transfered. I suggest u use that acct to buy normal stuff with qpoints. Finish it and close it.

BTW, u can only collect monthly coupons like green/silver/vip and $10 off $50 live10 coupon.

Lampard

Reaction score
Haiz duno why like kena blacklisted. Emailed them and they replied coupon is random better luck next time. Will they inform you why account was blacklisted ?

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haiz duno why like kena blacklisted. Emailed them and they replied coupon is random better luck next time. Will they inform you why account was blacklisted ?

Simi random ... load of crap :mad:

I can tell you tat they wun even admit tat your account is blacklisted ... much less tell you the reason.

This is 1 of the reasons y we always say that Qoo10 has the lousiest CS ...

Last edited:

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If register another account can i transfer the qpoints over ?

Your account how much Qpoints sia? I would say either use it for Timed Sale/Daily Deals purchase and move on to new account and CC details for your coupon empire. No point clinging onto your $10-20 worth of possible Qpoints deduction for those shop cart coupons that are worth much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.