Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya loh, want to share, share everything like:

Samsung Evo Plus U3 128GB Micro SD Card sale price $52.90
- $15.87 (shop coupon -30% off)
- $10.00 (live10 $10 off $50 coupon)
- $5.00 (500 qpoints)
$22.03 for self-collect

Good job for guessing the password correctly albeit too late for some here. :s12: Also, the usage of live10 coupon was patched too.

Crazily good price.....

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aiyoh, no one is obliged to share mah. If willing to share, good ... if not, then also okay mah :)
I summarized the moral of the story here.

How to get judged
1 share lobang publicly without ordering process (selfish)
2 share lobang publicly and ordering process privately (bias)
3 share lobang and ordering process publicly (spoiler)
4 Share lobang after it expires (show off)

How not to get judged
1 Just keep quiet

Let me share the real reason why I did not share the password here.
Because the 30% coupon can be used on the SSD as well.
There can be 2 scenarios if many people buy the SSD at 30% off, which is not the shop's intention.

1) the shop incur losses due to high SSD prices. 30% discount + qoo10 commission. easily 40% off the selling price.
2) they start cancelling everyone's order that has the 30% off

I dont wish for either scenario to happen, which is why I did not share the password publicly, and only privately.

Last edited:

urutoraman

Reaction score
Aiyoh, no one is obliged to share mah. If willing to share, good ... if not, then also okay mah :)

Agreed with you that no one is oblige to share here, but I don't think I will tease if I am not willing to share fully. This is your position 2 months ago, anyway to each his own - no right or wrong.

Wats the point of having this thread if ppl dun share? Then again, share liao gena plugged ... do die, dun do also die =:p

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

How to get judged

How not to get judged
1 Just keep quiet

There can be 2 scenarios if many people buy the SSD at 30% off, which is not the shop's intention.

1) the shop incur losses due to high SSD prices. 30% discount + qoo10 commission. easily 40% off the selling price.

I dont wish for either scenario to happen, which is why I did not share the password publicly, and only privately.
bought sd card during pc show.
i saw your post at 11.20pm.... out of curiosity so find the password.

ok lah, i ok 1....miss then miss...there always got another 1 :D
u also got contribute to surprise box content.... :)

Let's Move Forward to NEXT GSS!!!

koreanlover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

How to get judged

How not to get judged
1 Just keep quiet

Wah 30% off SSD is a very good deal.

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah 30% off SSD is a very good deal.
and this is the reason why i did not publicize the pw.

i checked against lazada, and the prices are comparable before the 30%, so that 30% will likely cause significant damage to the shop.

kokitty

Reaction score
it is up to everyone own discretion. Better than only share after the deal is over.

Anyway, the referral only provides 25 cents per order. Not that I am hard up for 25 cents, just that I don't want to broadcast to public and let lurkers benefit. I shared with those who pm me. Those who are willing to make the effort.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

well, you did state referral link as the reason why you didn't share the link outright, so people would interpet literally according to what you yourself said :( . You should have just said that you don't want to broadcast to public cos pieces are limited etc....

Whether you're that hard up for that 25 cents or not, well, since you initially stated that as the reason for not putting out a link, did you expect others to arrive at other conclusions other than "hard up" :s13::s13::s13:

Last edited:

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
well, you did state referral link as the reason why you didn't share the link outright, so people would interpet literally according to what you yourself said :( . You should have just said that you don't want to broadcast to public cos pieces are limited etc....

Whether you're that hard up for that 25 cents or not, well, since you initially stated that as the reason for not putting out a link, did you expect others to arrive at other conclusions other than "hard up" :s13::s13::s13:
i didnt want to bring attention to the SSD because at the point in time, i already made the mistake of revealing the pw in telegram.

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
and this is the reason why i did not publicize the pw.

i checked against lazada, and the prices are comparable before the 30%, so that 30% will likely cause significant damage to the shop.

don't understand why it would cause damage to the shop when it is the shop that gave the discount coupon. if it is technical error then i think qoo10 will compensate the shop.

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mmq balls also can expire. :s22:

i got more than 200 MMQ balls expired , i tot i can leave till last day to play, but didnt know that they every day only got a few shops for us to catch the mons... end up all my balls wasted :(

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
don't understand why it would cause damage to the shop when it is the shop that gave the discount coupon. if it is technical error then i think qoo10 will compensate the shop.
the fact that the coupon is password protected, means the shop only intended to give it out to specific group of people. could be PC show customers who spend > $xxx.

but because they used such a poor password, quite a few of us managed to guess it correctly. which we were not supposed to know, because we were not the targeted group the coupon is meant for.

and lets be frank, by posting it here, it will not be 1- 10 people using it. it is likely to be hundreds and could be more than 1k given how fast such loophole spreads.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow, i just realised i got demoted to Gold after not spending their min amount for last 3 mths... lol.

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Use these links every month to check on expiring qpoints/mons.

Expiring Q Stamp /History

https://m.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Mobile/GBank/GStampIssueList.aspx

Expiring Qpoints /History

https://m.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Mobile/GBank/GMileageList.aspx

Expiring Mon /History

https://m.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Mobile/GBank/EtokenExpireList.aspx

$10/$50 Live10 coupon

Click ONLY when U nid it or every month end !!

http://special.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Event/EventApply.aspx?eid=cRwRJ09CDv8_g_3_

i spoke to Qoo10 a few days ago, and they said they removed the qstamps, in furture wont have this item...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.