Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

eting72

Reaction score
need a $20 off voucher too...item don't fall under today's offer.
any has spare? account got downgraded to gold so more $20 off.
TIA

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Flanky

Reaction score
same here...

u sure u got banned because of those 1 cent fillers..?? how many did u buy...?? or did u cause other problems like keep canceling purchases or reporting that u did not receive ur goods and asking for refunds...? :s11::s11:

regards,
wacky

i also got an account banned because of the fillers.
i got buy fillers before. then the orders "auto-cancelled" (not by me)
I though it is the seller who cancel my order. So i tried other filler sellers. same thing happened.
then after a few times of "auto-cancel", I realised the account i can't even try to buy anything regardless of the value.

btw, reason why i bought those fillers is I was I wanted samsung pay points. so in essence i am paying $$$ to buy points. like that they also don't allow. :s22:

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I though it is the seller who cancel my order. So i tried other filler sellers. same thing happened.
then after a few times of "auto-cancel", I realised the account i can't even try to buy anything regardless of the value.

btw, reason why i bought those fillers is I was I wanted samsung pay points. so in essence i am paying $$$ to buy points. like that they also don't allow. :s22:

u mean u ONLY bought fillers and nothing else...?? :s11::s11:

regards,
wacky

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway, if that $10 gc stucked in banned acct is free, as in you won from event or contest or whatever and not from your own pocket, i think can just close 1 eye and write off.You nvr lose anything is more important.

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

probably because it is considered to be gaming the system

CareBears

Reaction score

the samsung points can do wat? lol... very creative too :s13:

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

yup. thats what i did too. haha

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway, if that $10 gc stucked in banned acct is free, as in you won from event or contest or whatever and not from your own pocket, i think can just close 1 eye and write off.You nvr lose anything is more important.
it is still money gotten and lost.

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2wpp6h3.jpg

CareBears

Reaction score
Anyone tried QX Quick? Did the item arrive at the date and timing you selected?

tried once, can track where the location of the delivery guy to gauge eta...

whacked my door super hard, left the item at doorstep when i opened door n he rushed off...

after tat, neber try liao... stick with qxpress uncle, very friendly n patient... will call or sms when coming :s12:

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried QX Quick? Did the item arrive at the date and timing you selected?
Tried once. Didn't even arrive on the same day. After that didn't use it anymore. Just gonna go with Qxpress.

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 10 using GAGT

Flanky

Reaction score
yup. thats what i did too. haha

hahahaha. but now at least no more 5 mins waiting time.

i don't consider as "gaming" the system leh.
i'm paying real money for the filler item.
i'm not using any promo code/ coupon etc.
so nothing wrong with what i am doing what.
win win for everyone. no meh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.