Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

delson_tan

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually did anyone enquire and confirm with BOC that the gift cards are eligible for the rebates?

When I signed up, I vaguely recalled they said they giving $100 qmoney, not coupons. Anyone recall too?

dodongdodong

Master Member
Reaction score
ordered same item twice separately just to use up my expiring qpoints...

paid for qxpress twice too then asked seller can waive 1 of the fees off anot since can consolidate under 1 qxpress delivery...

seller said cannot, charged by qoo10 wan... but when it came, it's still under 1 qxpress tracking nos...

any idea if write in to qoo10, they'll help waive?

That cannot be waived cos u order separately

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For buses/MRT usage, can just like that use to tap? Need to do or activate anything in advance?

You need to apply for ABT :-

What is Account-Based Ticketing (ABT)?
Land Transport Authority (LTA) and TransitLink has partnered the various payment schemes to introduce contactless payments on trains and buses.

ABT enables commuters to use their credit or debit cards with contactless function for fare payments. There will be no need for upfront top-ups and your train and bus fares will be processed and charged to your credit or debit card bill.

https://abt.transitlink.com.sg/

U can try but i doubt so, sure to ding dong here and there. Next time send to 2 addresses lor, office and home.

Your reply a bit weird. He wanna ask for 1 of the 2 delivery fees to be waived since both orders to the same address, but you ask him to send to 2 different addresses instead :s13:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You need to apply for ABT :-

What is Account-Based Ticketing (ABT)?
Land Transport Authority (LTA) and TransitLink has partnered the various payment schemes to introduce contactless payments on trains and buses.

ABT enables commuters to use their credit or debit cards with contactless function for fare payments. There will be no need for upfront top-ups and your train and bus fares will be processed and charged to your credit or debit card bill.

https://abt.transitlink.com.sg/

Your reply a bit weird. He wanna ask for 1 of the 2 delivery fees to be waived since both orders to the same address, but you ask him to send to 2 different addresses instead :s13:

Coz some sellers see 2 items send to same address in 2 separate order, they will combine. Kena before and qoo10 CSO like bochup, say its depends on seller and ask me to go talk to seller.

So i gave up and try not to send 2 same items to same address. But it also depends on seller. Like for whitestone, even when i place multiple orders in 1 day, they were sent out in separate packages although all were delivered on same day. Save cost or not at seller end, that i dunnoe. But if its a small cost to buyer, I think it may be better to write off bah.

LexusIS

Reaction score
Coz some sellers see 2 items send to same address in 2 separate order, they will combine. Kena before and qoo10 CSO like bochup, say its depends on seller and ask me to go talk to seller.

So i gave up and try not to send 2 same items to same address. But it also depends on seller. Like for whitestone, even when i place multiple orders in 1 day, they were sent out in separate packages although all were delivered on same day. Save cost or not at seller end, that i dunnoe. But if its a small cost to buyer, I think it may be better to write off bah.

If I need 2 orders and there are 2 delivery option, I will try to opt for 1: QExpress and 2nd one normal mail. Drop the seller a message after and he might be able to lump everything under q express (save on packaging etc)

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I need 2 orders and there are 2 delivery option, I will try to opt for 1: QExpress and 2nd one normal mail. Drop the seller a message after and he might be able to lump everything under q express (save on packaging etc)

This is possible but 100% depends on seller. If they say no, we also LL. 1 package received faster than the other. lol.

But if both qxpress and normal need to pay, and if you ask seller to combine both into qxpress and ask for refund for normal, i think this is a very low chance.

LexusIS

Reaction score
This is possible but 100% depends on seller. If they say no, we also LL. 1 package received faster than the other. lol.

But if both qxpress and normal need to pay, and if you ask seller to combine both into qxpress and ask for refund for normal, i think this is a very low chance.

Haha yeah if they are willing to help combine under qexpress is consider good already. Don’t think they will refund for normal mail one. I also not so thick skin to ask for refund on the normal mail after they do me a favour to combine. Lol

Last edited:

Desmond_

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
anyone not using their citibank $10 off $40 coupon? Please share... want to hoot another Xiaomi hairdryer :o

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mystery Box 1 - $15.90 :s22:
(grabbed from review)
9d450a12-8355-463c-9469-8f4b6a152f31.s_400-w-fs_s.jpg.webp

CareBears

Reaction score
That cannot be waived cos u order separately

Haha yeah if they are willing to help combine under qexpress is consider good already. Don’t think they will refund for normal mail one. I also not so thick skin to ask for refund on the normal mail after they do me a favour to combine. Lol

Thanks for all the replies. my order only have qxpress delivery option so i tot send to one address could consolidate under 1 delivery order/fee... :s13:

rem to use up all your expiring qpoints by mth end :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.