Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

hulahoops

Reaction score
Is it possible to pay for Gift Card using paywave at 7-eleven? Need print out the barcode for them to scan or can scan on the phone? Thanks! =:p

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to pay for Gift Card using paywave at 7-eleven? Need print out the barcode for them to scan or can scan on the phone? Thanks! =:p

Thats how some ppl in carousell sell gift cards. you get 10% rebates buying physical gift cards and using paywave

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thats how some ppl in carousell sell gift cards. you get 10% rebates buying physical gift cards and using paywave
I tot the DBS Kaching Promo to get 10% off $500 spend is over liao ..?

Which credit card still giving 10% for Paywave?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Collect the Mastercard $10 off $20 coupon now. Usable on 09-11 oct.

Qoo10.sg/mastercard

michael_thm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A few weeks ago, I used a $20 off $100 voucher to purchase stuff from 2 sellers. Now one of the seller still have not shipped the $50ish item... what will happen if he cancel ah? I get back the full $50ish or minus the $20? :s11:

petebull123

Reaction score
A few weeks ago, I used a $20 off $100 voucher to purchase stuff from 2 sellers. Now one of the seller still have not shipped the $50ish item... what will happen if he cancel ah? I get back the full $50ish or minus the $20? :s11:

my experience from a number of such occasions was that Qoo10 will prorate the refund. For example, if you have 2 items of $40 & $60, and the $40 got cancelled, you will get back $40-$8 for that item (based on $20 off $100).

I had previously also emailed Qoo10 CS after the cancellation and asked politely if they would make good the coupon which I lost due to the cancelled transaction (not cancelled by me). You may get something back out of Qoo10's goodwill. I have on one occasion received a $10 off $20 coupon valid for 2 weeks. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.