Not open for further replies.

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Collection @ CCK :s22:

too far for me.

dont wait liao...HOOT!!!!
$1.01
https://www.qoo10.sg/g/609573143/ (non ref)

1196189293.g_400-w_g.jpg

ors8le.jpg

the redem, 1 by 1 click ah?

yeah....

mr bean ask me to click for them.
panda click themselves... less than 20 mins i think

Last edited:

confused

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.qoo10.sg/item/1-PACKET-DRINK-MILK-FOR-SALE-S-1-01-PACKET/584889354?banner_no=1305330

He only list one item.
This seller really wanna hoot the masterpass gao gao.

1cent only.

Assuming his commission is 12%.

$1.01, he earn $0.88.
1000 orders means $880.
All in a day. HUAT AH

Don't support this kind of unethical shop and expect people to self-collect! Cost prize of each packet of milk is definitely not even 50c when bought in bulk, and some more they can just buy in demand, low risk to them of leftover stock. Earn double!

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I ordered a phonecase after checking with seller that have stock. Status updated as sent out on 10 Oct. Today 14 Oct shows return request approved and refund made. Reason is out of stock. :eek:

So until the goods are received, keep fingers crossed.

I just checked that this order was made using the mastercard 10 off 20 coupon. :mad:

I thought sent out on 10 Oct safe.....who knows still can like that. Definitely lying that no stock because seller replied have stock then I order.

Could it be seller have to pay part of the mastercard coupon promo ?

pinpinpin

Suspended
Reaction score
I just checked that this order was made using the mastercard 10 off 20 coupon. :mad:

I thought sent out on 10 Oct safe.....who knows still can like that. Definitely lying that no stock because seller replied have stock then I order.

Could it be seller have to pay part of the mastercard coupon promo ?

They do until like that?

Return approve?

They tell seller to click on that I think?

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How do you guys do so many transactions? I do only 10+ n i get a 'bank declined transaction' error msg. I change card (different bank) in masterpass also same error msg :(

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i got no problem using debit card :s13::s13:

How do you guys do so many transactions? I do only 10+ n i get a 'bank declined transaction' error msg. I change card (different bank) in masterpass also same error msg :(

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

did u cancel ur order? this could be 1 of the causes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.