Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
some seller pass me the link

i know dbs live can also, capped at $60. but my cap hits.
i dont have hsbc and cimb.

but how about unlimited standard charted? 1.5% uncapped .anyone tried?

be careful if you wanna bypass Qoo payment processor cos you aren't protected if anything happens even though you can chargeback using PayPal but the receiving party can just withdraw the entire sum leaving an empty PP account so that you can't receive any refund even though you win the dispute.

queerquirks

Master Member
Reaction score
How to cancel an order for store pickup?
Currently, status still on "Requesting item", I have received the pickup e-voucher.

I remember previous cancellations could be done easily by choosing the cart/order number and giving reason. This time round, I don't see any option for it.

Is it due to my order status? Any advice

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
How to cancel an order for store pickup?
Currently, status still on "Requesting item", I have received the pickup e-voucher.

I remember previous cancellations could be done easily by choosing the cart/order number and giving reason. This time round, I don't see any option for it.

Is it due to my order status? Any advice
e voucher can only be cancelled by seller or qoo10. User is unable to cancel.

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.. u know the Mastercard $10 coupons giveaway for every Wed.. was it still available for grabbing ytd? Or did that expire at the end of 2018?

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4 to 6 Jan have $50 off $300 and $10 off $60 :s13:

Just nice. Got something to buy.

mafia6

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
first time use 100 off 800 to buy laptop. 2 days already still show as "shipping requested". What are the chances my order is gonna be cancelled? :(

mafia6

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
5min after i post. Just got notification of refund. zzz. wasted my $100 coupon.

mafia6

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The price is very cheap isit?

they state reason as pricing error and just increased their price from 998 to 1398. :s13:

The real street price was around $1198 at courts,etc so it wasnt like too good to be true kinda deal.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought many ssd and mouse from clickasia via qoo10 and lazada many times and no issues so far for me. Although prices at that time were in line with market prices. Perhaps, this time is really a pricing error, not supposed to go down to $998?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.