Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just realized SCB coupons are quite good for low value items... better than UOB one... but it's limited to 300 redemptions every thurs...??

$2 off $5..
$3 off $10..
$5 off $20...

that's like 25% to 40% discount.... :D

regards,
wacky

I used to think so, but realized that they only offer free shipping for buying 50 or more. So essentially, the coupon will then be to offset shipping fee. Unless you are buying something that has free shipping, i.e. e-coupons, then it will be a good saving.

confused

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone managed to get the weekend $50 off $400 coupon? I click on the link and it was a $10 off coupon instead!

0414_Coupon_04.png

blusky

Reaction score
Anyone managed to get the weekend $50 off $400 coupon? I click on the link and it was a $10 off coupon instead!

0414_Coupon_04.png

Initial plan was these:

OiaHtYv.jpg

qMKfYMH.jpg

Last minute changed to this:

KaUzBsV.jpg

without changing the grab coupon script. Wait for them to rectify the bug.

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In Q10 app there used to have a link to the page to get 3 mameball, scroll down to catch mameQ. How to get to that page in the new version app?

Swiftbladez

Master Member
Reaction score
unable to get the $50 coupon, says I've already gotten it. Don't think my account is banned either since i'm a single account user

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
unable to get the $50 coupon, says I've already gotten it. Don't think my account is banned either since i'm a single account user

Same here. Seems like there's a bug with their coupon script.

Posted from PCWX using MI MAX 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.