Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreshGradDays

Reaction score
Anyone knows the free 10% qubee coins from uob cap of 100 free coins is for per transaction or per account? I got 60 free coins previously when I bought 600 coins. So now if I buy more than 400 coins, do I just get 40 free coins?

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

On t&cs only mentioned cap of 100 bonus coins so from layman interpretation you can buy up to $1000 coins regardless of transaction.

No harm to try buy $100 and see if it qualifies

Posted from PCWX using WTS Qoo10 gift cards on Carousell

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.. do y'all know whether if we won at an auction.. can we use cart coupon on the winning bid price that we made?

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.qoo10.sg/rely (non ref link)
675ugy.jpg

Rely_TNCv.png

so long never see u. these days u playing wherE?

erm...playing with grabfood :o

jnashville

Banned
Reaction score
i tried using it. $10 off $25 is technically $10 off $35.

U can only apply the coupon before checking out(which is normal) but when you reach the payment page, it mention the amount has to be $25 at least to continue. Which means if technically your item cost $25 and u use this $10 coupon, your cart amount will become $15, and you cant continue the payment using rely because rely needs the cart amount to be at least $25.

So basically the coupon is for $10 off $35.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

U can only apply the coupon before checking out(which is normal) but when you reach the payment page, it mention the amount has to be $25 at least to continue. Which means if technically your item cost $25 and u use this $10 coupon, your cart amount will become $15, and you cant continue the payment using rely because rely needs the cart amount to be at least $25.

+ you have to sign up for new account with Rely
+ you cannot use Qpoints or Qmoney

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

what is rely???? can have some info ??

if cheap i wanna buy air dot

demonsa

Master Member
Reaction score
Any idea what are the upcoming coupons for the next couple of weeks? Buying something for my wife Birthday.

Else anyone has a $50 coupon to spare? TIA

micgoh

Reaction score
Anyone got coupon to spare?

I am going to spend $350. Kindly pm me.

Appreciate it so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.