HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Like Tree448Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-04-2019, 11:09 PM   #4366

Ever kena Qxpress delivery guy never deliver parcel but indicate in system as delivered and even sign off himself?

Q0010 and Qxpress will bother about our feedback one? If we never confirm delivery, will they release payment to seller?
palmpda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 11:20 PM   #4367
Great Supremacy Member

wah quube seems quite promising. at least for the next 1-2 years.

too bad no more change 20 mons to 20 qcoins liao.
wadsad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2019, 08:36 AM   #4368

Ever kena Qxpress delivery guy never deliver parcel but indicate in system as delivered and even sign off himself?

Q0010 and Qxpress will bother about our feedback one? If we never confirm delivery, will they release payment to seller?
For delivery guy that always deliver to my place will do that when I'm not around and place at riser. But will message my mobile to inform and I will acknowledge. So far never had missing parcel before. You can still apply non-receipt claim for refund.
zZanyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2019, 08:36 AM   #4369
Master Member

Qubbe is like playing stock trading. Worst is must spend to use it.

What if the platform CMI and dont have much sellers with good deals?

highly recommended not to keep too much in the account.
pinpinpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2019, 08:57 AM   #4370
High Supremacy Member

Qubbe is like putting money into qoo10 even before buying things. They get to roll your money first without bothering if the things in that platform is attractive to buyers or not
|||||||||| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2019, 09:16 AM   #4371
Arch-Supremacy Member

To be honest, I don't see how it is different from the existing Qoo10. While they talk about bitcoin transaction, the only way you can get their bitcoin is by playing their games and buying it. I see no dif from buying gift cards right now. In fact, its riskier since you must buy their currency, which locks in your money and there is no money back guarantee if seller don't honor a deal. So if the deal falls through, you are stuck with money with Quube, which you can't cash out.
Processor
Ryzen 5 1600X
Mainboard
Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3
Graphics Card
Zotac GTX 1080 Ti 11GB
Memory
Klevv DDR4 3000 2x8GB CL14
Display
Dell U2515H
Storage
Samsung 850 Pro & Evo 512GB/ Crucual MX500 500GB/ WD Black 750GB
Optical Storage
LG Bluray Drive
Casing
Fractal Design ARC Mini R2
PSU
Seasonic G550
Audio
Realtek ALC887
OS
Windows 10 Pro 64bit

watzup_ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2019, 09:32 AM   #4372
Master Member

So if the deal falls through, you are stuck with money with Quube, which you can't cash out.
Yes, this is a shitty situation to be in when it happens. And worst is, Qoo10 CS is known to push away blames by stating they're just a "platform".

Posted from PCWX using >>> Claim Your Free $40
meekiatah is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2019, 09:55 AM   #4373
Arch-Supremacy Member

To be honest, I don't see how it is different from the existing Qoo10. While they talk about bitcoin transaction, the only way you can get their bitcoin is by playing their games and buying it. I see no dif from buying gift cards right now. In fact, its riskier since you must buy their currency, which locks in your money and there is no money back guarantee if seller don't honor a deal. So if the deal falls through, you are stuck with money with Quube, which you can't cash out.
The way I see it is that Quube aims to be a common currency platform to cater to all the markets they are in. That's probably why you see deals from Indonesia and Malaysia which seems to be for those exclusive market. I believe there in the Malaysia qoo which accepts RM and the Indonesia qoo doing Rupiahs. Now they need to maintain 3 qoo sites for 3 different countries.

With this unified single currency, they can merge the 3 stores into one. So you can buy Indonesian deals and have them shipped to you through their qexpress.

They seems to claim that there is no commission to buy and sell through their platform but i guess you sort of get your funds locked into their Network and the only way for customers is to spend it.

Someone did mentioned that qoo charges 12% commission for each sale and I supposed that is used to subsidize their customers through coupons and qpoints. But quube supposedly doesn't charge or maybe charge less so we can't really get discounts to our purchases.

Now quube is new but guess when it is more established, they might kill the qoo10 website altogether. I see that the live10 app becoming more quube like after each update.
eddy2099sg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2019, 10:52 AM   #4374
Great Supremacy Member

yup only convert to coin when u are going to spend them. thats what im doing. and im only buying big tix item from estab shops. eg. minihelpers, qisahn. its really cheaper for some items. robot vacuum, mobile phones, consoles etc.

but so far i haven been monitoring the price of qcoin. dunno when first started until now changed how much in value.

Last edited by wadsad; 16-04-2019 at 10:54 AM..
wadsad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2019, 11:43 AM   #4375

qoo10 doesn't provide top ups to local telco prepaid cards anymore? e.g. singtel hi card
ihuazai2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2019, 12:09 PM   #4376
Arch-Supremacy Member

yup only convert to coin when u are going to spend them. thats what im doing. and im only buying big tix item from estab shops. eg. minihelpers, qisahn. its really cheaper for some items. robot vacuum, mobile phones, consoles etc.

but so far i haven been monitoring the price of qcoin. dunno when first started until now changed how much in value.
The higher the value, the riskier from my perspective. Looking for reputable seller is one way to lower the risk of cancelled deals, but there is no guarantee still. At least on Qoo10, I can still opt to pay by cash, or may be a combination of cash and GC to enjoy a little savings. This option is not available on Quube.
Processor
Ryzen 5 1600X
Mainboard
Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3
Graphics Card
Zotac GTX 1080 Ti 11GB
Memory
Display
Dell U2515H
Storage
Optical Storage
LG Bluray Drive
Casing
PSU
Seasonic G550
Audio
Realtek ALC887
OS
Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Old 16-04-2019, 12:14 PM   #4377
Arch-Supremacy Member

The way I see it is that Quube aims to be a common currency platform to cater to all the markets they are in. That's probably why you see deals from Indonesia and Malaysia which seems to be for those exclusive market. I believe there in the Malaysia qoo which accepts RM and the Indonesia qoo doing Rupiahs. Now they need to maintain 3 qoo sites for 3 different countries.

With this unified single currency, they can merge the 3 stores into one. So you can buy Indonesian deals and have them shipped to you through their qexpress.

They seems to claim that there is no commission to buy and sell through their platform but i guess you sort of get your funds locked into their Network and the only way for customers is to spend it.

Someone did mentioned that qoo charges 12% commission for each sale and I supposed that is used to subsidize their customers through coupons and qpoints. But quube supposedly doesn't charge or maybe charge less so we can't really get discounts to our purchases.

Now quube is new but guess when it is more established, they might kill the qoo10 website altogether. I see that the live10 app becoming more quube like after each update.
The current Qoo10 app already seems to be a universal one across locations. I've seen the option to change location and currency. Actual currency wise, they are still receiving the local currencies since we buy QMoney from them. I feel Quube is more to leverage on the hype of bitcoin to make it sound more interesting with the declining use of Qoo10. Based on my usage of the app, I don't feel any of this Block chain technology advantage at all.
Processor
Ryzen 5 1600X
Mainboard
Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3
Graphics Card
Zotac GTX 1080 Ti 11GB
Memory
Display
Dell U2515H
Storage
Optical Storage
LG Bluray Drive
Casing
PSU
Seasonic G550
Audio
Realtek ALC887
OS
Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Old 16-04-2019, 12:34 PM   #4378
Master Member

+1. Doesn’t mean “reputable” sellers won’t cancel your deal. I already kana more than once. Luckily happened at Qoo10 instead of QuuBe.

The higher the value, the riskier from my perspective. Looking for reputable seller is one way to lower the risk of cancelled deals, but there is no guarantee still. At least on Qoo10, I can still opt to pay by cash, or may be a combination of cash and GC to enjoy a little savings. This option is not available on Quube.
Lucky177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2019, 01:10 PM   #4379
Arch-Supremacy Member

No risk no gain. If not willing to take the risk of cancelled order n having $ stuck in Quube, then dun buy from Quube? Life is abt choices
Old 16-04-2019, 01:33 PM   #4380

qoo10 doesn't provide top ups to local telco prepaid cards anymore? e.g. singtel hi card
It is available from time to time, may come back later.
suuhhc is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.