Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You really moneyface.

WMM is doing forummers a favour, of course he/she is going to do it at his/her convenience.

Posted from PCWX using 2 Thumbs
And I am also doing WMM a favour as he doesn't actually need to send email to gift away coupon (as he apparently is doing as inferred from the length of his codes published). My suggestion is only a minute affair. And he also no longer needs to remember by settling it once and quick. I am saving him one less thing to remember to do at night.

LOL.

ElZedHaitch

Reaction score
50/400 from VIP status every month. 30/200 from spinning the qoo10 roulette and its by chance.

Oh **** never knew vip would get voucher. Was gold and close to vip for awhile but nowadays never buy so much already.

If anyone has a spare voucher for 50 off 400 It would be much appreciated. I want to buy the Sony WF-1000XM3. Haha.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh **** never knew vip would get voucher. Was gold and close to vip for awhile but nowadays never buy so much already.

If anyone has a spare voucher for 50 off 400 It would be much appreciated. I want to buy the Sony WF-1000XM3. Haha.

for wf-1000xm3 $30 off is enough.

Shadow79

Reaction score
True. Was planning to grab with something else. I an kinda okay with either 30 or 40 off. More concerned if the WF-1000XM3 is actually worth the hoot or not.

I’m also tempted by the 1000XM3. Now got a Korean seller selling for $305. With the $30 coupon and paying using Q*coins for 5% discount, it work out to be $262 for it. Stacked with those Cashback cc. Really tempting price.

ElZedHaitch

Reaction score
I’m also tempted by the 1000XM3. Now got a Korean seller selling for $305. With the $30 coupon and paying using Q*coins for 5% discount, it work out to be $262 for it. Stacked with those Cashback cc. Really tempting price.

Yeah. But so early in the product life, I wanna get with local warranty. I need to go read about other ways to save like qcoins. Been using lazada with live up until I recently canceled.

crazycardriver

Master Member
Reaction score
Need $20 off $150 gold member coupon to buy milk powder. I have $50 off $400 VIP member coupon to exchange. Cant hit $400 myself.

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seriously? Then you get all the benefits by begging coupons here?

only get 3 coupons in 1 month here.....1 of them is 200-30.

@dodong

No one stopping you from doing the same or NOT sharing if you feel being taken advantage of. Kudos to @mkx3000 for trying to move ahead in life.

If you want to share, just share without expecting returns or think otherwise. After all, we don't spend a lot of time or effort to collect the coupons.

Or, just don't share actively like me. Only send to those who often contribute to this thread and asked for the coupon.

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If one is willing to give out the coupons publicly, I don’t see what’s wrong with him using it for reselling purposes. It’s business, get real.

Precisely. That's why I don't share publicly. And, when there's offer to buy, I sell mine. Both if us get to benefit. Win-Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.