Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

starbugs

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone else bought the 2x 128GB from 3pm.sg using $11 coupon received only 1 microSD card? Now regret not opting for self collection.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 9 using GAGT

I received it. Confirmed fake Samsung sd card. Asked for refund already.

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how u know is fake? ****. I haven't opened my 128gb that I got from them 4 5 months ago...

Sent from Samsung SM-J730GM using GAGT

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how u know is fake? ****. I haven't opened my 128gb that I got from them 4 5 months ago...

Sent from Samsung SM-J730GM using GAGT

go download h2testw and run a check of the drive make sure no disk errors...

i bought a $11 sony 64GB thumb drive from 3pm.sg recently and self collected... tested my drive and it was legit...

regards,
wacky

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been buying from them, they are legit... made in philippines with chinese description.

46112752_1956457594436328_3400085549636124672_n.jpg

Anyone else bought the 2x 128GB from 3pm.sg using $11 coupon received only 1 microSD card? Now regret not opting for self collection.

whatapp the girl with your order number, she will send another pc....

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually how do you guys tell if a microsd card is legit or not? h2testw can only tell if the card has errors and the capacity of the card? But it does not tell you about the brand n make of the card? Eg, the card can be error free and correct capacity, but it can be some unknown china brand? Or you bought the endurance range, but it is actually just a 'normal' card.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually how do you guys tell if a microsd card is legit or not? h2testw can only tell if the card has errors and the capacity of the card? But it does not tell you about the brand n make of the card? Eg, the card can be error free and correct capacity, but it can be some unknown china brand? Or you bought the endurance range, but it is actually just a 'normal' card.

Maybe they are expecting a "vector magnetics" sticker on the packaging itself?

Actually, as long as the card can hold up its capacity as stated, it should be fine. All cards are made in china at some point anyway.

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

-capacity
-transfer speed
-packaging
-printing
-seller
-reviews

if ah tiong want to make imitation for profit, they might as well make fake capacity or build their own China brand to profit faster.

H0cusP0cus

Reaction score
Hi any experts can advise. If I should cancel this or wait for seller to cancel? And how much refund will I get? I bought this cables more than a week ago together with an sd card.

Total about $18.49
- $2 off $15 coupon
- paid $10 using q money
- used 500 q points
- paid remaining $1.49 by MasterCard

If I refund this other than $1.49 refund, will I get back any other form of refund?

f0FNWYl.jpg

H0cusP0cus

Reaction score
I have already received my sd card which cost $5.50. Only paid $10 + $2.99 shipping for the cable I want to cancel.

Would you know how does it work for an order like this?

- $2coupon gone
- refund $10 back to Qmoney
- return 500 qpoints
- reverse charge $1.49 of ur cc within 2-3 workdays

dora&boots

Reaction score
https://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Identify-a-Fake-Samsung-Micro-SD-Memory-Car/

all samsung sd made in philippines with the adapter made in china. packing depends on the country of sale. normally, to be sold in korea, will be english front korean back.

all my sd from 1st. no horse run, 100% authentic 100% cheaper than the rest during sales, super fast delivery from korea (faster than ur normal sinkpost delivery)

dora&boots

Reaction score
Hi any experts can advise. If I should cancel this or wait for seller to cancel? And how much refund will I get? I bought this cables more than a week ago together with an sd card.

Total about $18.49
- $2 off $15 coupon
- paid $10 using q money
- used 500 q points
- paid remaining $1.49 by MasterCard

If I refund this other than $1.49 refund, will I get back any other form of refund?

f0FNWYl.jpg

from the pic, u will get back 500 qpoints $5, reverse charge of $1.49 then remaining amt back into Qmoney.

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've bought quite a number of microSD from them and all of them seem to be legit and most of them have the warranty sticker.
Been buying from them, they are legit... made in philippines with chinese description.

46112752_1956457594436328_3400085549636124672_n.jpg

whatapp the girl with your order number, she will send another pc....
Sorry ah but where can I get her number? Can't find it on their listing at Qoo10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.