HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Like Tree937Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-07-2019, 11:14 AM   #6751
High Supremacy Member

it depends on how many new accounts you created......too many new accounts also could be banned. my friends used to have 50 accounts to generate coupons....all banned in one night.....
I used to have 8, kept sending coupons from 7 accts to 1 main. After 4 mths, all 8 kena banned. Cant collect coupons, qpoints from events, cant buy giftcards. Can only buy items normall w/o any coupon and just use remaining qpts to offset nia. After clearing some, i just close it and open new one.

They used to track based on my cc number as well. Any order paid with that cc will be rejected. Tried with another cc and it works well. I request for new cc with same bank and it works well again.

Last edited by shadow84; 16-07-2019 at 11:25 AM..
Processor
Ryzen 5 2600 w/ EK Supremacy EVO Nickel Plexi CPU Block
Mainboard
MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon
Graphics Card
Palit GTX 1080Ti FE w/ AQC Kyrographics Nickel Plated water block w/ Acrylic Glass
Memory
G.Skill SniperX 2x 8GB 3200Mhz CL16
Display
Samsung C32HG70 32" 1440p 144Hz HDR
Storage
Samsung 960 Pro 512GB (OS) / Toshiba 5TB HDD
Optical Storage
这能不能吃的啊?
Casing
Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic / 6x Gentle Typhoons AP-15 / 2x Bitspower Leviathan Slim 360mm Radiators
PSU
Seasonic X-850W 80+ Gold with White Sleeved Cables + Cable Combs
Audio
Topping DX7 DAC / JBL LSR305 Speakers / JBL LSR310s Subwoofer
OS
Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

shadow84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2019, 11:20 AM   #6752

Now need to buy coupon?!

Nobody keen to exchange $20 off $150 with $50 off $400?
crazycardriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2019, 11:32 AM   #6753
Arch-Supremacy Member

Maybe he sell the coupon here. Lol

https://sg.carousell.com/p/231641741

Ps: I'm not this seller
ceestudent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2019, 12:07 PM   #6754

Maybe he sell the coupon here. Lol

https://sg.carousell.com/p/231641741

Ps: I'm not this seller
Got ppl buy one meh?
Just do the roulette can get liao.
snowsakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2019, 12:15 PM   #6755
High Supremacy Member

There is someone with similar name in hwc here though. Wonder if its him. Lol
harky likes this.
Processor
Ryzen 5 2600 w/ EK Supremacy EVO Nickel Plexi CPU Block
Mainboard
MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon
Graphics Card
Palit GTX 1080Ti FE w/ AQC Kyrographics Nickel Plated water block w/ Acrylic Glass
Memory
G.Skill SniperX 2x 8GB 3200Mhz CL16
Display
Samsung C32HG70 32" 1440p 144Hz HDR
Storage
Samsung 960 Pro 512GB (OS) / Toshiba 5TB HDD
Optical Storage
这能不能吃的啊?
Casing
Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic / 6x Gentle Typhoons AP-15 / 2x Bitspower Leviathan Slim 360mm Radiators
PSU
Seasonic X-850W 80+ Gold with White Sleeved Cables + Cable Combs
Audio
Topping DX7 DAC / JBL LSR305 Speakers / JBL LSR310s Subwoofer
OS
Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

shadow84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2019, 12:46 PM   #6756
Arch-Supremacy Member

Got ppl buy one meh?
Just do the roulette can get liao.
roulette also not easy to get. u make it sound like u get to choose.
Processor
Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor E4600
Mainboard
Irvine-GL6E
Graphics Card
Intel HD
Memory
4096MB DDR2
Display
Acer Predator X34A
Storage
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD
Casing
S3380D HomePC
Audio
High Definition 6-channel audio
OS
Windows 10 Home SL

batniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2019, 01:09 PM   #6757
Supremacy Member

Its news to me that there are ppl out there selling coupons. Even more so that there are ppl willing to even buy them when nowadays coupon value getting worse while sellers constantly up their prices.

Current state of this thread. Out of 10 new posts, 5 begging for coupons + 3 trolling/arguing + 2 asking blusky whats the upcoming coupons. But its an accurate reflection of what qoo10 is nowadays where there aint many good deals available but people are still spending their money there.

Do what you want with coupons. Sell, give or exchange for those who need or do nothing and let them expire. Power to those willing to buy or sell and if their accts get flagged and banned, then its their own business. But lets not start with the witch hunting and name shame.
Old 16-07-2019, 01:53 PM   #6758

Its news to me that there are ppl out there selling coupons. Even more so that there are ppl willing to even buy them when nowadays coupon value getting worse while sellers constantly up their prices.

Current state of this thread. Out of 10 new posts, 5 begging for coupons + 3 trolling/arguing + 2 asking blusky whats the upcoming coupons. But its an accurate reflection of what qoo10 is nowadays where there aint many good deals available but people are still spending their money there.

Do what you want with coupons. Sell, give or exchange for those who need or do nothing and let them expire. Power to those willing to buy or sell and if their accts get flagged and banned, then its their own business. But lets not start with the witch hunting and name shame.
Let me start this off.

Blusky, what is the coupon for tmr?
crazycardriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2019, 01:57 PM   #6759
Arch-Supremacy Member

Try doing it like 10+ times in a month. All to just one main account.
Dun have that amount of $$ to buy 10x 200 every mth
itsmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2019, 02:01 PM   #6760
Arch-Supremacy Member

Anyways bluesky any idea this weekend wat coupons. Saw europace got big sale their banner got hang 2 coupons
itsmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2019, 02:05 PM   #6761
Supremacy Member

Let me start this off.

Blusky, what is the coupon for tmr?
I stand corrected. I forget about those asking about where to catch or convert mamemons when its already answered to the death.
Old 16-07-2019, 02:24 PM   #6762
Master Member

For my case, I'm not staying in Singapore. And, most sellers in Qoo10 don't deliver to Indonesia. Last year, I had a hard time ordering Mi Max 3 on Qoo10 as I'm staying in Indonesia. Only Finer agreed to arrange my delivery to coincide with my home trip.

Hence, now I seldom buy on Qoo10. But, still play the attendance game to collect points for those digital purchases.

Just happened that someone need the coupons and willing to pay for it. He still get to save and I also get to make some coffee money, so why not. Else, the coupons will just sit in my account waiting for expiry.

Posted from PCWX using 2 Thumbs
meekiatah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2019, 02:34 PM   #6763

Is it true that Everytime after app update. Notification setting will be enabled by default again?
kenplicity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2019, 05:50 PM   #6764

I just simply ignoring those posts asking for vouchers. Vouchers are not that hard to get actually and it's always those few people asking the same few vouchers over and over again.

I really doubt they have so many things to buy everytime. It's either they are selling the vouchers (new to me though) or they are using the vouchers to buy items and sell for profit. Either way doesn't seem to deserve any help. They should just create their own accounts to do that.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT
Shadowz1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2019, 05:54 PM   #6765
Arch-Supremacy Member

For my case, I'm not staying in Singapore. And, most sellers in Qoo10 don't deliver to Indonesia. Last year, I had a hard time ordering Mi Max 3 on Qoo10 as I'm staying in Indonesia. Only Finer agreed to arrange my delivery to coincide with my home trip.

Hence, now I seldom buy on Qoo10. But, still play the attendance game to collect points for those digital purchases.

Just happened that someone need the coupons and willing to pay for it. He still get to save and I also get to make some coffee money, so why not. Else, the coupons will just sit in my account waiting for expiry.

Posted from PCWX using 2 Thumbs
i got tons of coupons and don't mind selling. who wants??
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.